• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - LOTR

103 posts in this topic

I just finished watching Return of the King and I ask you....is there a better trilogy made and will there ever be a better one!? cloud9.gif

I just finished watching Return of the King and I ask you....is there a better trilogy made and will there ever be a better one!? cloud9.gif

Best Trilogies

1. Star Wars-Empire Strikes Back-Return of the Jedi

2. Lord of the Rings

3. Godfather 1-2-3 (1 and 2 are SO GOOD they make 3 palatable)

4. Indiana Jones

5. Meatballs-Stripes-Caddyshack (the definitive Bill Murray)

The Original Star Wars

The Original Star Wars

over LOTR??? confused-smiley-013.gif

5. Meatballs-Stripes-Caddyshack (the definitive Bill Murray)

Although I never really thought of them as a trilogy before...because its Bill Murray, Ill let it go! thumbsup2.gif

The Original Star Wars

yes.gif

The Original Star Wars

yes.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

LOTR is third for me. But I just saw the 3th one and LOVED it. Who knows what it will be in 5-10 years once it really sinks in.

1. Star Wars

2. Indiana Jones

3. LOTR

4. Alien

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Back To the Future

Great trilogy!...but sorry, doesnt come close... 893naughty-thumb.gif

Great trilogy!...but sorry, doesnt come close...

Aren't you asking people for their opinions? If so, don't slam then when they don't agree with yours. sumo.gif

I do not mean to slam....merely expressing my own opinion and it not coming close is my opinion... grin.gif

I do not mean to slam....merely expressing my own opinion and it not coming close is my opinion...

Who said YOU could have an opinion. mad.giftongue.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

How quickly people have forgotten.......the Jaws Trilogy. sorry. cool.gif

1 & 2 893applaud-thumb.gif

3 893whatthe.gifforeheadslap.gifboo.gif