• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**Sgt. Fury #'s 1-3,16**

19 posts in this topic

Offering a few early Sgt. Furys for the war collectors. (thumbs u These have long been a forgotten Marvel title; taking a back seat to Spidey, FF, Hulk, etc but perhaps resurfacing a bit lately.

Grades are relatively tight but asking prices are not :grin: Kindly add $6.00 for shipping. Paypal, checks and MOs are OK. :takeit: wins it either via thread or time stamped PM. All books resto and pressed free to my knowledge :cool:

Thanks,

Ben

last one..

# 16

Purchased as a 8.0 (pretty yellow and glossy cover). FC fits the grade but BC has light creasing...I'll call it 6.5 :)

$40

SgtFury16raw65rehn.jpg

SgtFury16raw65rehnBC.jpg

ok this is the last book left in this thread... Shipping on me if bought at $40. (thumbs u

last one..

# 16

Purchased as a 8.0 (pretty yellow and glossy cover). FC fits the grade but BC has light creasing...I'll call it 6.5 :)

$40

SgtFury16raw65rehn.jpg

SgtFury16raw65rehnBC.jpg

ok this is the last book left in this thread... Shipping on me if bought at $40. (thumbs u

:takeit: