• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grimm Fairy Tales #69 - Beachbum Comics Exclusive Limited to 69 copies! CLOSED!!

28 posts in this topic

Beachbum Comics is pleased to announce the "69" Exclusive for Grimm Fairy Tales #69!

This beautiful book is limited to only 69 copies with art by Nei Ruffino featuring the two main characters from the series - Sela & Belinda.

GFT69_CVR_D_FRONT.jpg

GFT69_back.jpg

Again, this book is only limited to 69 copies, only available through me, and will definately be sought out by Grimm collectors worldwide.

Just received them, beautfiul books. I'm making 10 copies available to board members and options are raw, CGC 9.8 fast tracked or CGC 9.8 SS fast tracked (SS will happen at Wondercon this weekend).

Shipping is $8 for up to books raw Priority Mail boxed, or $11 for one slab, $2 each additional.

10 2 copies available -

Raw 9.8 candidate $150

CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked $200

CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked $225

Oh wow. Congrats buddy, way to use your.....head.

Do you have the blue label graded books in hand?

Jerome

The raw books were just delivered today, so no. I'll drop off blue label and SS subs with CGC at their Wondercon booth this weekend.

I'll take my copy for giving you exclusive pick of my pile of books...

I kind of remember me pulling aside your 9.8s for you and getting those extras as payment... Which I never sold by the way to protect your investment... :baiting:

I kind of remember me pulling aside your 9.8s for you and getting those extras as payment... Which I never sold by the way to protect your investment... :baiting:

if you loved me you would give me one...

if you loved me you would give me one...

Everybody loves free stuff huh?