• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dscott239's Feedback Thread

49 posts in this topic

RE: Saga #s 1, 2, World's Finest #1 variant, & bonus 16 books:

Doug's an excellent seller; ships fast and packaging is inpervious! (thumbs u

Would do business again with him in the future! Thanx Doug! :)

Like a week ago, i dont think i had even ever heard of doug???

Now, after hanging with him practically all night for a couple night in a sales thread, he's definitely one of my favorite boardies! (worship)

Made my 1st purchase from him a few days ago. Not only did he give me an AWESOME discount, i paid late at night on the 13th, book was sitting at my door TODAY, the 16th! :o

Awesome, AWESOME seller and a good guy! A credit to the boards and would DEFINITELY recommend (thumbs u

Oh, btw, this is what he sold me. ever see pics online of those Japanese guys marrying and hanging out with Anime pillows?!? :screwy: Well, that might be me now with this book i love it so much. So awesome, i cant even describe it. I've always LOVED Phoenix and this thing ijust captures everything i love about her so perfect. I dont care if it makes me a psychopath, i freaking loev this book as much as any book i have!!! :cloud9:

lol

xsketch.jpg

Doug has bought several books (north of $10k worth of transactions) and has also traded books with me. He is super professional and quick to respond. Extremely trustworthy and highly recommended to transact any business with (buy/sell/trade)

Doug is excellent to deal with! Super friendly, timely responses, easy to work with, understandable, the whole package. Really nice chatting comics with him.

Will deal with any time!

Doug provides excellent communication, speedy shipping, and quality books but most importantly he took away any hesitation I had in making my first large purchase.

Amazing Spider-man 20 in 8.5

Amazing Spider-man 29 in 8.5

Amazing Spider-man 53 in 8.5

0d4cc56d.jpg

Thanks again!

(thumbs u (thumbs u

Purchased 2 x great Castrillo Sketch books from Doug...awesome art of the X-Men for a great price. Got the books shipped and they arrived to me at my duty station in Belgium in 5-days...Will continue to hit Doug up for books I am looking for...