• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

Spelling what? hm

Lets put it in the simplest of terms without just giving it away....

A certain (teacher of highest academic rank or) ______ built this (Linux-based operating system designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices or) _______!!

Spelling what? hm

A certain (teacher of highest academic rank or) ______ built this (Linux-based operating system designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices or) _______!!

Amazo.jpg

Spelling what? hm

Amazo.jpg

B.I.N.G.O was him name!!!!! :applause::headbang:

So, wait...Officer (former DETECTIVE) Lance knows Felicity (aka Oliver Queen's personal assistant) works with "The Arrow," but still can't figure out it's Oliver under the hood?

Superman can fly without wings.

Any less a stretch (shrug)

:grin:

...and I think that he only heard her voice, he didn't see her hm

I watched it over again last night with my son who hand't seen it, and I liked it even better the second time. Dollman is an intense villain! No kid stuff here folks.

Black Canary as well!.

Now we just have to hope that DC can bring this kind of quality to the big screen.

I watched it over again last night with my son who hand't seen it, and I liked it even better the second time. Dollman is an intense villain! No kid stuff here folks.

Black Canary as well!.

Now we just have to hope that DC can bring this kind of quality to the big screen.

That's for sure.

So, wait...Officer (former DETECTIVE) Lance knows Felicity (aka Oliver Queen's personal assistant) works with "The Arrow," but still can't figure out it's Oliver under the hood?

So...Black Canary pegs Oliver as The Arrow within seconds of meeting him, and yet Officer Lance, Laurel, Thea remain clueless.

This shows just keeps rocking. Both storylines are great but I like the back story the most. I have always like super heroes that don't have a super power and Green Arrow has always been on my list. Starting to think that after I am done my ARAH Joe series I may start looking at some older Green Arrow books.

:)

So...Black Canary pegs Oliver as The Arrow within seconds of meeting him, and yet Officer Lance, Laurel, Thea remain clueless.

They REALLY need to give him some kind of mask. The suspension of disbelief required to believe that Ollie's closest friends/family haven't recognized him after being in such close proximity is the only part of this otherwise fantastic show that is really grating at me. :pullhair:

I think you may have jumped ahead here, from this episode we know Sara/Canary saw Oliver while he was on the island or at least while he was captured. They have yet to reveal how much of his new archery skills she was privy to before they each made it back to the modern world. That could play a big factor into why she knew who he was so easily.

I'm surprised they've allowed them to use the League of Shadows, given that Smallville wasn't ever allowed to even mention Batman/Bruce Wayne or anything having to do with that part of the DC Universe.

Wow, saw the last episode (everyone's already talking about here) - my opinion, it's terrific.

I think this is some seriously good television. I'm wondering if Flash will be on TV or jump to the movies after his appearance in the final episode (as Sam I am stated he heard we'd see the Flash in costume).

I really love this show :luhv: