• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

Laura was a martial arts expert already in season one.

I wasn't a dedicated viewer at beginning of the 1st season, maybe it's time to re-watch those hm

And she handled herself pretty well in one of the earlier episodes of this season when a party was crashed by those wannabe vigilantes.

I figured it was Sarah that Ollie called (to help Laurel) and that it was Sarah at the end when Laurel was laying on the floor out-of-it. I'm wondering, and this idea has been floated here before, if somehow Sarah either is killed by assassins or has to vanish for a while, and Laurel takes over as the Black Canary. She doesn't have the fighting skills, but (like Roy) Ollie could teach her. Anyone else think this might happen?

Cool theory I could go for that.

I figured it was Sarah that Ollie called (to help Laurel) and that it was Sarah at the end when Laurel was laying on the floor out-of-it. I'm wondering, and this idea has been floated here before, if somehow Sarah either is killed by assassins or has to vanish for a while, and Laurel takes over as the Black Canary. She doesn't have the fighting skills, but (like Roy) Ollie could teach her. Anyone else think this might happen?

Cool theory I could go for that.

that would be very interesting

My thoughts.....

1)Guy in bar works for Ra's.

2) The Amanda Waller of my youth was built like a brick $heet House. Not a hottie.

3) Laurel will offer to take Sarah's place in the League of Shadows.

4) Anyone else pick up on the Markovia references? Wasn't Terra Deathstroke's squeeze/protege/Teen Titan traitor'?

5) I miss "nerdy" Felicity.

6) We'll see Captain Boomerang soon.

7) Bruce Wayne will have a cameo. :wishluck:

Just watched this weeks episode. In my opinion this show is mind blowingly good. I can't remember the last show I enjoyed this much.

It will be interesting to see how many spinoffs they try to get out of this, or if they try to incorporate all these potential storylines into the show.

hope this show does not become another bust :)...

Hope they show more of flash.

roy's character is somewhat annoying.

hope thea becomes the real sidekick..

i think we get more flash once his show gets pick up for a season and the story cross over. has for Roy i do hope he becomes less annoying.

for tomorrow's episode:

It looks like Sara and Nyssa had a very close relationship ;)

Also, Canary cry!

So Detective West is black also or is she adopted...this would help the whole Wally West is black DC revamp I suppose.

Detective West is being played by Jesse L. Martin

they need to add someone to the team to lighten up the glum mood.

Sometimes Ollie looks like his jaw is going to explode from all the tension he shows. Not sure I've seen him laugh about anything...grim smile is about it.