• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

So, I know these shows need drama or they'd be boring - but I'm sad about Tommy :(

here's how i'm calling it

Olly kills Malcolm, Tommy finds out, Tommy becomes new Archer

I sure hope not... Otherwise "Tommy and Malcolm Merlyn" might as well be renamed "Harry and Norman Osborne" from here on and then change the name of the show to the Amazing Arrow-Man. I didn't like the whole "best friend's father is the bad guy" plot in the first place, but having Tommy take up his Dad's crusade would just be so derivative of other superhero stories...

I'd really like to see them do something original. Like kill a villain and leave him dead. That'd be different... ;)

So, I know these shows need drama or they'd be boring - but I'm sad about Tommy :(

I've seen that forming too - I'm hoping not. Does make you wonder how they'll continue the story once they wrap plot on the current situation

here how I think it could go down also

tommy find out that his dad is the dark archer and decides to fight Olly and ends with Olly killing the dark archer only to find out it was tommy and not Merlyn.

Edited by kagenish

Wow what a great finale this show went to a different level with the way it ended. Can't wait to see were they go for season 2

i think we can assume that...

everyone who didn't die at the end of this episode will still be there next season, Felicity/Roy/Thea/Diggle

Loved the ending. Great plot twists.

My call on Season 2...

Taking a page from the Adams / O'Neil run on Green Arrow, the Queen family will lose their fortune in the ensuing lawsuits after the devastation of the Glades. Focus will be on the lifestyle challenges for the newly broke Queen family.

I'm looking forward to season 2 as well. Really like this show. Hope they keep it up. As I mentioned before love when they go to the back story on the island. One of my favourite parts of the show. I don't know a lot about the dc universe but very enjoyable.