• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

Would it really hurt to have the big three from the DC universe make appearances on this show?

Yes.

Esplain (shrug)

First tell me who the big three are; Superman, Batman and ?

Wonder Woman :eyeroll:

Wonder Woman? Really? Whatever.

Anyway, I think characters with super powers wouldn't fit the dynamic of the show. Batman, might work, but the other two would come off looking like cheese balls dropped on party trays just in time for sweeps week.

Would it really hurt to have the big three from the DC universe make appearances on this show?

Yes.

Esplain (shrug)

Anyway, I think characters with super powers wouldn't fit the dynamic of the show. Batman, might work, but the other two would come off looking like cheese balls dropped on party trays just in time for sweeps week.

Okay, calm down. The suped up heroes don't have to make an appearance in person. Just a mention or a blurb on Tv would work.

Yes.

Esplain (shrug)

Fail.

Your thoughts?

She's always been considered part of the big three for DC, she's the longest continuously published female character and she's third longest behind Superman and Batman. I love Flash and GL, but they both had 10 year breaks (unless I missed something).

I spent weeks looking for Wonder Woman dolls for my friend's 6 year old kid last year.

Yes.

Esplain (shrug)

Fail.

Your thoughts?

She's always been considered part of the big three for DC, she's the longest continuously published female character and she's third longest behind Superman and Batman. I love Flash and GL, but they both had 10 year breaks (unless I missed something).

I spent weeks looking for Wonder Woman dolls for my friend's 6 year old kid last year.

I cant find any Wonder Woman Dolls for my daughter. I have to special order them

Yes.

Esplain (shrug)

I think an appearance by Bruce Wayne would be fantastic.

Imagine, Wayne is visiting Starling City (maybe a Queen/Wayne business transaction) and Ollie uncovers a kidnapping plot. He intervenes only to find Wayne is more than he seems

Just a thought, I'll be here waiting for my royalties :taptaptap:

Yes.

Esplain (shrug)

BINGO (thumbs u

Arrow is a great show by-the-way. DC seems to have this TV thing down to a science.

Now if they could just port that talent to the big screen. JJ's stewardship might do it.

Yes.

Esplain (shrug)

I think an appearance by Bruce Wayne would be fantastic.

Imagine, Wayne is visiting Starling City (maybe a Queen/Wayne business transaction) and Ollie uncovers a kidnapping plot. He intervenes only to find Wayne is more than he seems

Just a thought, I'll be here waiting for my royalties :taptaptap:

We don't even need to see the cowl and cape. Just a cameo. Maybe doing business with Queen Industries. Couldn't hurt.

Also, dump Alex Kingston if she is going to force an American accent. Will Slade lose his eye on the island? hm

Finally watched the latest episode.

I still enjoy the show, but the writing is getting worse.

I can suspend disbelief and accept the use of bows and arrows instead of guns, but I have a problem with watching the Huntress loading bolts into a crossbow and then cocking and firing them faster than a man with a gun can fire a bullet.

:facepalm:

Also, and there's just no excuse for this, one moment Tommy is telling Oliver that it wasn't him keeping everything a secret from him that had him upset, it was the fact that Oliver is a murderer. Later, at the end of the episode, he tells him the exact opposite and now everything is ok between them. It's ok that Oliver is a murderer, just don't lie about it to your best friend.

The fight scene with Thea's red hoody love interest doing a 360 on the wall. What the heck was that about! I've squashed spiders with more sense.

The island scenes continue to be the best.

Sadly, I'll probably watch this show no matter how bad it gets.

Finally watched the latest episode.

I still enjoy the show, but the writing is getting worse.

I can suspend disbelief and accept the use of bows and arrows instead of guns, but I have a problem with watching the Huntress loading bolts into a crossbow and then cocking and firing them faster than a man with a gun can fire a bullet.

Also, and there's just no excuse for this, one moment Tommy is telling Oliver that it wasn't him keeping everything a secret from him that had him upset, it was the fact that Oliver is a murderer. Later, at the end of the episode, he tells him the exact opposite and now everything is ok between them. It's ok that Oliver is a murderer, just don't lie about it to your best friend.

The fight scene with Thea's red hoody love interest doing a 360 on the wall. What the heck was that about! I've squashed spiders with more sense.

The island scenes continue to be the best.

Sadly, I'll probably watch this show no matter how bad it gets.

i feel the show still has a strong plot but i agree with the wall flip. The dialogue isn't great but i continue to enjoy it no matter. I'm enjoying Slade.

I like the show, but the 90210 storylines are a little much. I wish they would focus more on his training, and associates, bring some other dc characters on for cameo's..They did it in smallville, they can do it here.

I like the show, but the 90210 storylines are a little much. I wish they would focus more on his training, and associates, bring some other dc characters on for cameo's..They did it in smallville, they can do it here.

i think their ratings success is down to women being perverts, they're catering to them with the romantic aspects, i think they're balancing it pretty well. I think they're planning for alot of seasons so i'd prefer them to drag the island flashbacks out over them all

Yes if that is the case then I can understand it. I am so used to shows I enjoy being cancelled in the first 2 yrs..They just cancelled my SyFy alpha's..I dunno, seems like you get into a show and boom its gone, whats left are shows like private practice etc.