• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

Loved Laurel's Mom saying she is heading back to Central City and will get there in a Flash! Next guest hero?!

Caught that also. Previews were showing "vigilante vs vigilante". Was expecting an Adrian Chase appearance.

I like the show, but the 90210 storylines are a little much. I wish they would focus more on his training, and associates, bring some other dc characters on for cameo's..They did it in smallville, they can do it here.

i think their ratings success is down to women being perverts, they're catering to them with the romantic aspects, i think they're balancing it pretty well. I think they're planning for alot of seasons so i'd prefer them to drag the island flashbacks out over them all

WOMEN...?

Really?

I mean other than getting to watch Ollie do those great pull up thingys...the show seems to cater to men. They had so many sexy women they had to cut one of them, and send her off somewhere.

I'm not exactly a pervert, lol.

I like the show, but the 90210 storylines are a little much. I wish they would focus more on his training, and associates, bring some other dc characters on for cameo's..They did it in smallville, they can do it here.

i think their ratings success is down to women being perverts, they're catering to them with the romantic aspects, i think they're balancing it pretty well. I think they're planning for alot of seasons so i'd prefer them to drag the island flashbacks out over them all

WOMEN...?

Really?

I mean other than getting to watch Ollie do those great pull up thingys...the show seems to cater to men. They had so many sexy women they had to cut one of them, and send her off somewhere.

oh i never said you were, and men definately are...but my girlfriend and mother (and my friend's girlfriend) watch it for the shirt off scenes, my mother likes Diggle and Slade too, mate's g/f liked Roy shirtless, i'm not throwing out accusations without witnessing it

WOMEN...?

Really?

oh i never said you were, and men definately are...but my girlfriend and mother (and my friend's girlfriend) watch it for the shirt off scenes, my mother likes Diggle and Slade too, mate's g/f liked Roy shirtless, i'm not throwing out accusations without witnessing it

I think you need to look up the word "pervert" and change it to SOME Women or perhaps "People" ;)

Sounds like your mom has excellent taste;)

Definition of PERVERT

a : to cause to turn aside or away from what is good or true or morally right : corrupt

b : to cause to turn aside or away from what is generally done or accepted : misdirect

a : to divert to a wrong end or purpose : misuse

b : to twist the meaning or sense of : misinterpret

— per·vert·er noun

Examples of PERVERT

people who pervert their religion to support violence

They perverted the truth to help further their careers.

movies that pervert the minds of young people by glorifying violence

Origin of PERVERT

Middle English, from Anglo-French purvertir, pervertir, from Latin pervertere to overturn, corrupt, pervert, from per- thoroughly + vertere to turn — more at per-, worth

First Known Use: 14th century

WOMEN...?

Really?

I think you need to look up the word "pervert" and change it to SOME Women or perhaps "People" ;)

Sounds like your mom has excellent taste;)

Definition of PERVERT

a : to cause to turn aside or away from what is good or true or morally right : corrupt

b : to cause to turn aside or away from what is generally done or accepted : misdirect

a : to divert to a wrong end or purpose : misuse

b : to twist the meaning or sense of : misinterpret

— per·vert·er noun

Examples of PERVERT

people who pervert their religion to support violence

They perverted the truth to help further their careers.

movies that pervert the minds of young people by glorifying violence

Origin of PERVERT

Middle English, from Anglo-French purvertir, pervertir, from Latin pervertere to overturn, corrupt, pervert, from per- thoroughly + vertere to turn — more at per-, worth

First Known Use: 14th century

check the definition as a noun ;)

I have;) sounds like a lot terms that describe SOME males;)

a person who has sunk below the normal moral standard

Synonyms backslider, debauchee, debaucher, decadent, deviate, libertine, perv, pervert, profligate, rake, rakehell, rip

Related Words bankrupt, delinquent, derelict, incorrigible; blackguard, cad, heel, knave, miscreant, rascal, reprobate, rogue, scoundrel, villain; lecher, playboy, playgirl, satyr

Near Antonyms saint

I have;) sounds like a lot terms that describe SOME males;)

a person who has sunk below the normal moral standard

Synonyms backslider, debauchee, debaucher, decadent, deviate, libertine, perv, pervert, profligate, rake, rakehell, rip

Related Words bankrupt, delinquent, derelict, incorrigible; blackguard, cad, heel, knave, miscreant, rascal, reprobate, rogue, scoundrel, villain; lecher, playboy, playgirl, satyr

Near Antonyms saint

sums me up pretty well, especially backslider

Edited by Maccai3

lol.. :foryou:

Back to Arrow, it looks like Felicity is now in love with Ollie. She's been the best of the groupies so far, anyway.)

Felicity is the best looking on the program for me, women in glasses :cloud9:

i have yet to see this episode though

Great Show! There is a comic that goes along called Arrow and is on issue 4. If you like the show give the comic a try. Also, Smallville is still going in comic form and is really good. Jay Garrick Clark and Bart Allen against the speedforce currently.

i'm beginning to think that the series needs to tie alot of loose ends before the series is over, not many episodes left and we aren't much closer to understanding the whole underground train logo (on the book) except that it has something to do with the glades.

Tommy heel turn coming too, i'm expecting Malcolm to find out about Moira trying to kill him, Olly saving her and killing Malcolm, Tommy becoming the new Dark Archer

i'm beginning to think that the series needs to tie alot of loose ends before the series is over, not many episodes left and we aren't much closer to understanding the whole underground train logo (on the book) except that it has something to do with the glades.

Tommy heel turn coming too, i'm expecting Malcolm to find out about Moira trying to kill him, Olly saving her and killing Malcolm, Tommy becoming the new Dark Archer

Green Goblin v2.0 huh?

Anyone else notice that they always have to show a screen shot of Windows 8 every episode?

Ive almost made a game of it trying to catch them slip it in somewhere...

They're one of the sponsors.