• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*LAST SHOT* MOD LOVE -scarce 1967 psychedelic romance comic book magazine

16 posts in this topic

I decided to sell my personal copy of the scarce Mod Love #1 (only issue published) by Western Publishing 1967. Story by Michael Lutin. Illustrator unknown. Features unbelievable psychedelic mod style artwork, far more evocative of the time than the comics being produced by DC or Marvel. This book never comes up for sale. Overall very clean, no writing. Has a few spine creases and some humidity warping of the top right cover corner that is also on interior pages. Grades at about Fine. In twenty years, I've only seen two other copies of this book, (I sold one of them a month ago here on the Boards) and they were also in fine condition

:takeit: trumps PMs. Drekkers welcome, no dunce-cappers.

$90 postpaid NOW $70 postpaid to U.S. or Canada. Overseas will pay exact airmail shipping, no extra handling charges.

img350.jpg

img351.jpg

IMG_4036.jpg

IMG_4035.jpg

IMG_4038.jpg

Wow...awesome! This almost looks like a template for what Steranko did in Our Love Story #5 three years later!

This book and Steranko's Our Love Story #5 are the only stories that I've seen that were this wildly psychedelic.

Thanks, and reasonably priced! This book never shows up for sale. As I mentioned, I've seen three copies in ten years, bought two of them and sold one of them on the Boards for $90+ shipping. This one is $80 postpaid!