• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone know who bought....

19 posts in this topic

I believe Gerber has it as a "7" and issues 1-5 as a "6"

That particular book may be hard because it's the one of a kind "River City" pedigree.........

but, so what......The one that Superworld sold was a one of a kind "Big Apple" pedigree.

According to GPA a 7.5 sold for $517 and then (probably the same copy) sold again for $529. Now I' would tack on a few bucks because Archangel's is a pedigree, but $2200??

That's nuts.

Superworld's was a pedigree....it sold for a maximum of $600.

I would gladly pay 1k+ for either one....and un-gladly pay more.....but definately not $2200. At least not yet. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

grumble, grumble.....

Triple is getting pretty close to this INSANE price on Archangel's site.

Phantom Stranger 6

That seems pricey to me.........

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif I would say so!!! Is this book hard to come by or something??

Overstreet calls it scarce, but still almost 4x's guide for an 8.0 with cream/ow pages - wow!!! insane.gif

Yes. 600 american.

Which I will gladly double if the "buyer" wants to be a "seller" juggle.gif

hey, Im sorry!

In this climate of crazy prices for Bronze books, I really thought we were talking about the BA series!!! The 50s series have always been hard to find in HG.

Yep.

He said he would buy the book back from the buyer for $600 and then sell it to me for $1000.....I immediately agreed....but he was only joking boo.gif

I didn't specifically ask for the buyer's name (or contact information), and I doubt Ted would have given it anyway....

I'm torn.....I know when I buy a book, I don't want someone (especially someone I don't know) hounding me to sell it afterwards. sorry.gif , BUT....if somebody else bugs him/her about it....it wouldn't be my fault. flowerred.gif

Well, I think it would be proper if he at least passed along your contact info to the buyer. Even if he added a slight fee for that service.