• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 1, 4, DD 1, TOS 39, TTA 27, X-men 1 plus more - All CGC 8.0

102 posts in this topic

I don't know how other Boardies feel, but you have a lot of great books, and since you already have them scanned, I'd encourage you to post/price them.

This is one helluva thread already, and it can get even better! :headbang:

If you sent me a PM before 6:45 am EST Monday April 2nd I have replied to you. As I have been completely overwhelmed by the PMs I have received on my books I hope I did not miss anyone. If I did please send me another PM.

Thanks,

David

Fantastic Four 2 - $3,800 Signed by Jack Kirby

FF02CGC8OW.jpg

:takeit: per PM.

Congrats Jive!

Thats about the nicest 8.0 ive ever seen! I'm not a FF guy at all especially for that much $$$ but that cover is so nice looking, it even had me considering it. Nice grab! (worship)

Fantastic Four 2 - $3,800 Signed by Jack Kirby

FF02CGC8OW.jpg

:takeit: per PM.

Congrats Jive!

Thats about the nicest 8.0 ive ever seen! I'm not a FF guy at all especially for that much $$$ but that cover is so nice looking, it even had me considering it. Nice grab! (worship)

Thanks Jason. Its one of my favorite books of all time; the Skrull yarn, especially the ending, were so heavily influenced by the other "pre-hero" stuff Lee was writing in that era, one wonders if it really qualifies as a super-hero book. I remember buying a copy in 1987 when I was 14 from my LCS, cost me $125, which was several months worth of work and savings. Read that thing a dozen times over. Have been debating picking up one for myself for a while now, and a nice bright VF fits the "sweet spot" of high grade appeal and yet staying within a budget. The Kirby signature put me over the edge.