• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi from Jay Parrino

66 posts in this topic

Welcome to the boards, Mr. Parrino. I just hate these teasers, though! First, Tripps discloses just the other day his preparation and imminent start of a web-based business for selling ultra-high grade Silver (without providing the details), and now we get your myterious missive about a "new partner". Do we have to wait a whole month for this cliffhanger to be resolved, like a classic multi-ish story arc? Tell us your news, please please.

Silverage? I was told to stay away from that section of the hobby but now see through my new comics partner (soon to be revealed), that I sould be more involved. To put it mildly, I intend to.

Welcome To The Boards!

I love those HUGE supersized comic scans on your website. Over 3900x2400 pixels shocked.gifthumbsup2.gif That's how it should be, when presenting real high value books for sale. Whoever scanned those books did a great job. thumbsup2.gif

My only complaint is that picture of Marvel Comics 1 - Pay copy doesn't load completely. It was probably corrupted while uploaded into your website.

Welcome To The Boards!

I love those HUGE supersized comic scans on your website. 3900x2400 pixels shocked.gifthumbsup2.gif That's how it should be, when presenting real high value books for sale. Whoever scanned those books did a great job. thumbsup2.gif

My only complaint is that picture of Marvel Comics 1 - Pay copy doesn't load completely. It was probably corrupted while uploaded into your website.

confused-smiley-013.gif

0001270-comic.jpg

Welcome to my Board. mad.gif

Your Boards 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif CGC Acolyte

Welcome to the mad house insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

As long as I keep getting my free standard submissions from the trivia, I'm a happy camper. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You collect comics?

Welcome to my Board. mad.gif

Your Boards 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif CGC Acolyte

Welcome to the mad house insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

As long as I keep getting my free standard submissions from the trivia, I'm a happy camper. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You collect comics?

Comics? I thought this was the beanie baby forum! I've wasted 2 years of my life here. foreheadslap.gif

Welcome To The Boards!

I love those HUGE supersized comic scans on your website. 3900x2400 pixels shocked.gifthumbsup2.gif That's how it should be, when presenting real high value books for sale. Whoever scanned those books did a great job. thumbsup2.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

0001270-comic.jpg

I was talking about supersized scans. You should click that picture on JP's site. Jay should probably add more instructions on his pages 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

here's link to that BIG scan of Pay copy http://jp-themint.com/inventory/l-0001270-comic.jpg