• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Latest Cover Recreation (TEC 31)

20 posts in this topic

Heres my latest recreation. Let me know what you guys/gals think.

IMG_20120403_181554.jpg

If youre wondering why its rough around the edges its because im going to frame it and sell it here on the boards. Its not quite done. I still need to get a new pen color (that purplish brown color) for the shadowed parts of the hills and castle.

Thanks for looking!!!

Heres my latest recreation. Let me know what you guys/gals think.

IMG_20120403_181554.jpg

If youre wondering why its rough around the edges its because im going to frame it and sell it here on the boards. Its not quite done. I still need to get a new pen color (that purplish brown color) for the shadowed parts of the hills and castle.

Thanks for looking!!!

:applause:

Very nice! Did the text drive you nuts? It would me.

Yes! I hate text! Especially the fact that there's some many different fonts you can never get the hang of it. I need to do some calligraphy study or something. That's one ara I can always use improvement on.

Very nice! Did the text drive you nuts? It would me.

Yes! I hate text! Especially the fact that there's some many different fonts you can never get the hang of it. I need to do some calligraphy study or something. That's one ara I can always use improvement on.

Letraset dry transfer type will clear that up for ya, and you don't have to learn how to draw 12pt type!