• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 CGC Registry Set Awards

428 posts in this topic

Look what I got in the mail:

Pictures003-1.jpg

So, I'd like to see plaques from 2006 to present. I believe they've changed the design at least 3 times...this year looks a lot more streamlined than the ones I got in 2007 and 2008.

They don't look like they include the name of the set on the plaque (referring to another one; I know this one isn't a comic achievement).

Still no certs :cry:

Updates ?

I haven't heard anything at all. All of my info is up to date on the site so they must be stuck at the PO.

Weird. I received all my stuff and I'd assume it'd take longer for it to get to me than to you (shrug)

Look what I got in the mail:

Pictures003-1.jpg

So, I'd like to see plaques from 2006 to present. I believe they've changed the design at least 3 times...this year looks a lot more streamlined than the ones I got in 2007 and 2008.

They don't look like they include the name of the set on the plaque (referring to another one; I know this one isn't a comic achievement).

The design has changed several times over the years. I have four and three are different. The name of the set is not included on the plaque this year.