• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 CGC Registry Set Awards

428 posts in this topic

My certificates finally came in the mail today. Unlike Doc using them for toilet paper, i plan to stroke my Avengers one continuously and call it my precious until at least next year :whistle:

lol

Oh man, I almost died laughing ... lol:roflmao:

Oh and by the way, I certainly hope to see you winning a plaque next year for your Avengers run :sumo:

Anyone who is still waiting on their items, please be sure to check that the address on file with the Collectors Society site is the one where you are currently available or else there will be more of a delay in the delivery. Have a great weekend!

Mine are up to date!

I finally received my plaque. :whee:

Will post a scan soon

Thank you CGC.

Congrats man! :applause:

My certificates finally came in the mail today. Unlike Doc using them for toilet paper, i plan to stroke my Avengers one continuously and call it my precious until at least next year :whistle:

actually they lack the softness and absorbency I am looking for.

So do the certs not come in the same package as the award plaque?

I got the plaque in the mail before the weekend, but still no certificates for my registry sets.

No, they come in separate packages - I received my certificates before my plaque.