• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danger Club

313 posts in this topic

So I found Laundry Walker, the writer of Danger Club at a booth that wasn't at Image.

I had talked to him last year, very cool guy. I told him we were wondering what the deal was with the next issue.

He said they are working on it right now. He had some of the pages photo copied and let me read through them. No text, but the art was cool. He hid one page from me, saying it would be taken the wrong way.. So.. They all have day jobs but the book will be out.

:gossip: one other small bit he gave me is that he had met with some people and pitched it yesterday (movie? TV? Who knows). Take that for what you want.

Thanks for sharing, dude. Glad to hear it's still all systems go, and we'll get the next issue eventually.

Very tantalizing about the pitch. I've always thought that this book has some excellent potential for something more. It's one of the few moderns I (wait a very long time to) read. Secret, anyone?

Thanks for sharing, dude. Glad to hear it's still all systems go, and we'll get the next issue eventually.

Very tantalizing about the pitch. I've always thought that this book has some excellent potential for something more. It's one of the few moderns I (wait a very long time to) read. Secret, anyone?

+1