• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danger Club

313 posts in this topic

posted May 19th on twitter - which I gather is the entirety of issue #6:

BoDHRKlCEAQ8IoO.jpg

tfaw has them listed... (shrug)

Danger Club #6

Image Comics; June 25, 2014

Danger Club #7

Image Comics; June 25, 2014

BoDHRKlCEAQ8IoO.jpg

I count over 40 pages, which would be two issues of interior art

This started out as a good series. Hope it gets back on track

BoDHRKlCEAQ8IoO.jpg

I count over 40 pages, which would be two issues of interior art

This started out as a good series. Hope it gets back on track

Too right it did. This was an outstanding read back in 2012. It was such a shame it got delayed so badly but it's great to see they're back!

That splash page looks amazing. I would expect nothing less from their splashes.

Never speculated on my part. I dropped it and replaced it for something else on my pull list. Not all of us are here for speculating, even though it sure seems like that.

Sorry, I didn't mean to insinuate that you had, but you're right. I never dropped it, just never thought I'd see it again. So, this is a welcome surprise.

Never speculated on my part. I dropped it and replaced it for something else on my pull list. Not all of us are here for speculating, even though it sure seems like that.

Sorry, I didn't mean to insinuate that you had, but you're right. I never dropped it, just never thought I'd see it again. So, this is a welcome surprise.

x2..... cant wait!