• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danger Club

313 posts in this topic

Thought the pacing was interesting with issue 3. The way the story kept shifting focus from one location to another, I felt the need to go back and read it a 2nd time just to keep everything straight. Definitely feels very well thought out, though. Anxious for issue 4.

This book definitely has the potential to make a great ongoing (or a series of minis ala Hellboy). Here's hoping it sticks around for awhile.

The guys talking about Revival Third Eye variant reminded me about their Danger Club #3 variant, which is still available and looks very cool so I got one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Danger-Club-3-Third-Eye-Comics-Store-Variant-Limited-Edition-/180915481940?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2a1f672d54#ht_967wt_987

Or you can go to their stores website and buy for the same prices.

So while talking to them on Friday, I mentioned I didn't get any of their give aways last year.

They said come back Saturday, they had some stuff back at the hotel.

Today I went back and out of a backpack was produced 2 ashcans and the promo flyer givin out last year. I offered to buy them, but they just wanted to give the stuff to me.

Again, very cool. :headbang:

after scouring ATL comic shops and coming up with ZERO copies of any of the issues (1,2 or 3) I scored all three for a total price right at cover (and thats with shipping included). Cant wait to read them!

I'm afraid the only way this series is going to continue is if fans continue to support the title & express their interest in the series running longer than an eight issue and potential four additional issue arc. It is one of my favorite books.

Read #3 last night, and I have to admit, I started getting the characters confused and ended up frustrated at the end of the read. I'll have to re-read from #1 at some point so I can remember what was going on exactly.

If there weren't a dozen other awesome books being released by Image this book would be selling twice as many copies. It's a shame for the creators that there title isn't being read becaue there are so many great books being published right now. I hope the title starts to keep a montly schedule. I think if they can do that readership will continue to grow slow and steady. Thanks for posting the numbers Sam!