• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay seller reselling my not yet closed auction

133 posts in this topic

Oh boy... Yeah, I guess I should uh... send a PM to him.

Man, I hate when I get emotionally charged and go and do something dumb like that.

I wonder if he will accept :foryou:

I guess the silver lining is you started a thread, in a public forum, to document this stupendous, momentous, epic fail. :baiting:

Epic :facepalm: Don't you think that you should of paid more attention to the book first? If I was him I would tell you to get lost!

It's comic books. If Beelzebub himself has a comic book that he wants at a price he thinks he can flip and make some money on, he'll manage to swallow his pride and place a bid on it. :gossip:

Oh boy... Yeah, I guess I should uh... send a PM to him.

Man, I hate when I get emotionally charged and go and do something dumb like that.

I wonder if he will accept :foryou:

I guess the silver lining is you started a thread, in a public forum, to document this stupendous,

momentous, epic fail. :baiting:

:roflmao: Thankyou for the laugh.. We've all jumped to conclusions at some point but this was crazy funny.

Wait a minute! Are you telling me you didn't even check the serial numbers before all this?!?

Just cus it was another USM1 you assumed it was yours? Aren't there like hundreds of 9.6's?!?

Wow!