• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay seller reselling my not yet closed auction

133 posts in this topic

Wait a minute! Are you telling me you didn't even check the serial numbers before all this?!?

Just cus it was another USM1 you assumed it was yours? Aren't there like hundreds of 9.6's?!?

Wow!

Yeah, I know. I saw the blurry scan, figured it was mine, and kinda flew off the handle before digging deeper.

Wait a minute! Are you telling me you didn't even check the serial numbers before all this?!?

Just cus it was another USM1 you assumed it was yours? Aren't there like hundreds of 9.6's?!?

Wow!

Yeah, I know. I saw the blurry scan, figured it was mine, and kinda flew off the handle before digging deeper.

(worship) Awesome

Wow!

All is not lost. You made me and others get a good laugh. :banana:

Wow!

+1 :roflmao:

Wow!

It brightened my day! (thumbs u

And you are taking this well, to boot! Do us a favor and report back how it went with the other seller.

Wow!

It brightened my day! (thumbs u

And you are taking this well, to boot! Do us a favor and report back how it went with the other seller.

+1

You DEFINITELY have to tell us his response to you! He could be cool and just laugh it off but I have a feeling there's go ba be a lot of this :censored::censored: And this :censored:

Just read this now and the first thing I thought was, they are two different books.

Haha, well it could have been worse, you could have done this and received his invoice.

Then you would have 2 x 9.6s for sale. Classic.

Activate his BIN, and then retract his bid and block him.

It would be funny to see how he reacts.

Oh boy... Yeah, I guess I should uh... send a PM to him.

Man, I hate when I get emotionally charged and go and do something dumb like that.

I wonder if he will accept :foryou:

I guess the silver lining is you started a thread, in a public forum, to document this stupendous, momentous, epic fail. :baiting:

+1

I just want to thank the OP for helping take the attention off me and the epiphany thread. I was starting to feel really self conscious about it but this helps.

:baiting: