• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Secret from Image Comics

151 posts in this topic

Issue 1 was brillant. Issue 2 was an absolute let down or part of some master plan I just didnt get.

Read issue 1, 2 and 3 in one sitting. Issue 2 will not be a let down ;)

I can see why you would say that about issue 2 without issue 3 though and IMO issue 4 is going to seal everything together real nice

Issue 1 was brillant. Issue 2 was an absolute let down or part of some master plan I just didnt get.

Read issue 1, 2 and 3 in one sitting. Issue 2 will not be a let down ;)

I can see why you would say that about issue 2 without issue 3 though and IMO issue 4 is going to seal everything together real nice

You sound like a comic-reading welder.

Assuming issues 4 and 5 come out over the next couple of months, I can see it picking up steam. It's nice to read some non-superhero/sci-fi stuff from him. Reminds me a bit of The Nightly News.

Issue #4 is complete and almost done with #5 from what was posted. Hickman also stated it is back on schedule of being monthly so my hope is high!

The solicitations are a bit all over the place.

- We've had #3

- Nothing else solicited for September

- #5 solicited for October, called a "bookend chapter"

- #6 solicited for November

- #7 solicited for December, called the "final chapter"

I agree it's probably finishing with #7, which is a shame. Not sure what is happening with #4 though...

The solicitations are a bit all over the place.

- We've had #3

- Nothing else solicited for September

- #5 solicited for October, called a "bookend chapter"

- #6 solicited for November

- #7 solicited for December, called the "final chapter"

I agree it's probably finishing with #7, which is a shame. Not sure what is happening with #4 though...

Weird. I read where Hickman said it was on going recently [cant recall which article at the moment]