• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Secret from Image Comics

151 posts in this topic

So, bad news for those who (like me) were keen on this series:

Not only is it now not going to be an ongoing, but Hickman's current plan is to release issue 3, and include a long "what would have happened in the rest of the book" essay in the back. :(

Apparently only two pages of the next issue have been drawn.

Not only is it now not going to be an ongoing, but Hickman's current plan is to release issue 3, and include a long "what would have happened in the rest of the book" essay in the back. :(

:censored:

I really liked this book.

I don't think it was Hickman who scuttled this one, I think it was probably the artist.

Just curious where you saw him say this? Last thing I saw him write about SECRET was in the letter pages of MP.

Just curious where you saw him say this? Last thing I saw him write about SECRET was in the letter pages of MP.

Formspring. He's pretty good at responding to questions on there. Funny, too.

I don't think it was Hickman who scuttled this one, I think it was probably the artist.

With East of West coming out in a couple months, I don't think it was Hickman who was spread too thin...that or he had to chose between East of West and Secret.

I believe I read that somewhere [that the artist was the delay].

I loved issue 1. Issue 2 I had no idea what that was. I will glance at issue 3 to see where it was going. I thought this book would have made a great TV show.

#2's story is possibly the worst way to leave a book hanging. The only way that issue was going to make any sense was if there were more issues after it.

Image seems to do many of those 3-part mini's to get our hopes up! Still thought Graveyard of Empires was pretty cool as it had zombies and dealt with military operations in Afghanistan in regards to said zombies! Guess Walking Dead hooked me on the whole zombie thing! lol