• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic book collecting with a foreign variant focus
19 19

4,891 posts in this topic

Love how Jerry Conway signed the Greek #129 all over the Punisher's face – and CGC’s labeling inconsistencies with those… :P

If you're referring to the spelling of Gerry's name, it's not incorrect. It is spelt with a G!

Yeah, I chuckled a bit when he did that lol

Does anyone know what other GSX1s there are? I have a German version but that's all I could find.

There are surely two spanish editions, from Forum I seem to recall. Marmat posted the more recent reprint, you should ask him. :)

No italian edition, as the X-Men were published as a backup feature in the italian Captain America.

Does anyone know what other GSX1s there are? I have a German version but that's all I could find.

There are surely two spanish editions, from Forum I seem to recall. Marmat posted the more recent reprint, you should ask him. :)

No italian edition, as the X-Men were published as a backup feature in the italian Captain America.

Im pretty sure I saw a Northern European one somewhere... possibly a Swedish or Norway? hm More resesarch is needed....

Its been awhile since I asked... any Chinese comics yet?

I know of one rumored comic, but failed in my attempts to acquire.

Edited by Revat