• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beachbum Comics CGC 9.8 Modern Subscription Service Update 8/20 - Bump PMs!

220 posts in this topic

I'm getting really cranky.
have you been hit with the sixth gun madness?

I'm getting hit with the I'm about to pull the plug on the whole thing.

BTW Jreezy - It has nothing to do with your PM... I was just going through a bunch of others.

36328297.jpg

It's not flippers. It's people who don't know when to quit when they are ahead.

There is a lot of work that goes into this. I sub about 150 - 200 books a week right now for the sub service, and I'm in the middle of a really rough patch of cons back to back... I probably have 800 fast tracks at CGC right now.

Everybody needs to take a deep breath, be happy, and come correct.

36328297.jpg

There is a lot of work that goes into this. I sub about 150 - 200 books a week right now for the sub service, and I'm in the middle of a really rough patch of cons back to back... I probably have 800 fast tracks at CGC right now.

:o

You need to hire a couple of underlings to help you out. :eek:

how do you even do this? If you have 5 requests on a title, how are you positive you'll be able to find 5 9.8 copies of the book?

You can just ignore me if you feel like I'm asking for trade secrets or something.

:o

jesus christ, 200 books a week! I knew you are a busy man, but that's on a whole 'nother level