• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beachbum Comics CGC 9.8 Modern Subscription Service Update 8/20 - Bump PMs!

220 posts in this topic

Dre:

Thanks so much for providing your service. It is an invaluable asset to collectors like me. I plan on holding onto my books forever. I'm also a completist. My collection wouldn't be what it is today were it not for Dre.

I order one copy of one title a month.

I don't doubt that Dre works his off to fill his orders. I just think it's a pure shame that people are flipping the fruits of his labor for a quick buck.

I totally encourage Dre to weed out everyone who immediately flips one of his books for profit...but I'm sure these people aren't hard to spot.

Anything that lessens the stress on this guy is good in my book. I'd be super bummed if his service went away. I live out in the middle of nowhere and there are no comic shops within an hours drive. I need someone like Dre to help me out.

So...don't go away. lol

-Shane

We gotta show Dre that his service is way above stellar. Maybe that will make all those shameless people feel like azzholes for treating the man the way they did.

He certainly doesn't have to do this for us. He does it because we all love this medium and "most" of us are collectors at heart. Apart from the shi**y people he's recently encountered.

We gotta show Dre that his service is way above stellar. Maybe that will make all those shameless people feel like azzholes for treating the man the way they did.

He certainly doesn't have to do this for us. He does it because we all love this medium and "most" of us are collectors at heart. Apart from the shi**y people he's recently encountered.

i do get that part, but holy moley it's getting DEEP in here! lol

i do get that part, but holy moley it's getting DEEP in here! lol

Hahahaha I was gunna man,but just had a holiday - yup its neck-deep effluent in here atm!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: (thumbs u

Thats why I said I was gunna.

C'mon Tim - we get that you love his stuff, but you know the guy does this for money yeah?

It was pretty funny,you must admit.

I would hope that he makes money off of it. Even if its a pittance compared to the market, the man does this service justice and most definitely deserves every cent of profit.

I don't recall what it was to be honest. I just remember seeing it and coming back a few mins later to see it gone.

My Deadpool Dre-llection.

BD777CEF-5C10-4F4E-8CF1-A9A017CC2BE6-4150-00000185B326CD38.jpg

I've been a Dre customer for a couple of years and here's the thing I've learned about him; treat the Dre right, and the Dre takes care of you.

Went through a rough patch during my divorce and the man helped me out to make sure

I could cover and keep getting my books.

Only an individual_without_enough_empathy would request a paid service and then disappear when it was time to pay up.

this thread is winding all over the place. I think those that are customers of DRE simply appreciate his service/talents.

As for everything else, DRE, take a lesson from Canada's Female Olympic Hockey team.....Have a beer and smoke a cigar lol

hater11.jpg

3/30 update

Seems a lot was being said in this thread, hadn't noticed until now, oh well.

If everyone could please BUMP their Subscription PM threads I would appreciate it. I will be doing some serious filing and billing Monday/Tuesday.

Also, Fast Track seems to be falling a bit behind. Things are shipping back to me out of order which isn't making me happy but what can I do?

(shrug)

MAJOR POLICY CHANGE!

As you know payment is due when books are graded and I invoice you via PM. Some people seem to be slacking off on this and I keep needing to remind them.

Since you know the books are coming, please make sure to set aside the $$$ you need. If a payment request is not paid within five days you will get a warning (I know people forget sometimes). If you get three warnings you'll get dropped - Don't care who you are. I'm trying to keep this moving smoothly and having to hunt down or remind people of payment due is getting annoying.

To all my subscribers please bump your Subscription Service PM threads so I can find them easily. I am going through a mass shipping the next few days of everyone's books on file.

I would like to get this finished by the end of the week so everyone has their books for registry awards, plus, I've got a lot of conventions in a row starting shortly so I will be out of town 4 days of every week through the end of June.