• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beachbum Comics CGC 9.8 Modern Subscription Service Update 8/20 - Bump PMs!

220 posts in this topic

I will be going through everything in alphabetical order this week so everyone be patient. I will not open the Bumped PM until I get to it.

There are a couple of you waiting for big orders that will be going out first over the next few days.

Dre,

I'm bumping the sub thread with some extra 9.8 sub info as well as what I'm pending for raw shipment.

Hate to do it in the 9.8 thread, but I can really use those Marvel blanks for upcoming shows. More worried about those than registry points. Thanks.

Dre,

I'm bumping the sub thread with some extra 9.8 sub info as well as what I'm pending for raw shipment.

Hate to do it in the 9.8 thread, but I can really use those Marvel blanks for upcoming shows. More worried about those than registry points. Thanks.

Got the raw stuff in the mail for you today, will go over what's due $$$ for slabs in your file shortly.

Dre,

Got the raw stuff in the mail for you today, will go over what's due $$$ for slabs in your file shortly.

(thumbs u

So.... I've gotten through the letter 'D' and some other shipments here and there.

I will continue to contact people this evening and the next couple of days.

Okay - Update time again.

Everyone bump your subscription PM threads so I can go through your books with you.

All new subscriber requests from the past month - Bump those PMs as well so I have them handy.

Okay - Update time again.

Everyone bump your subscription PM threads so I can go through your books with you.

All new subscriber requests from the past month - Bump those PMs as well so I have them handy.

DONE! :baiting:

I'm interested in beach's subscription info too....

thx

First post will get you everything you need. Though unless something has changed he's not taking on any new "Image" customers.

:cry:

Blame the flippers who were taking advantage of Dre by only getting the slabs so they could flip them. :tonofbricks:

I'm interested in beach's subscription info too....

thx

First post will get you everything you need. Though unless something has changed he's not taking on any new "Image" customers.

:cry:

Blame the flippers who were taking advantage of Dre by only getting the slabs so they could flip them. :tonofbricks:

Yep. As far as I know he wasn't taking any new subscribers.

Back from Fan Expo. To all those who bumped, thanks, it makes it easier to go through your holds.

I received a bunch of boxes while I was away and will break those down in the morning and add to the subscription holds.

I'll start going through the PMs tomorrow and updating everyone's pulls and $$$ due, what's ready to ship.

Thanks!

BTW - I am taking on new subscribers on a title by title basis. Some stuff I will do, some I won't.