• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

99% of My Collection FS Thread - Now Take 20% Off Remaining Stuff

387 posts in this topic

All invoices have been sent.

If I made a mistake with your invoice or didn't send you one, please let me know.

All items will be shipped on Saturday or Monday.

In the meantime, I'll increase the discount for the remaining stuff to 15% off.

If Mystical Tales #3 and World Of Fantasy #5 are complete with covers still attached. :takeit:

Just went back and checked and the Mystical Tales is only attached at one staple. It has an animal chew through half of the book.

The WoF wasn't as bad, until I just took a look at it and took the cover off while putting it back into the bag. :lol:

Anyone who wants the pair can have both of them for $10 plus shipping.

If Mystical Tales #3 and World Of Fantasy #5 are complete with covers still attached. :takeit:

Just went back and checked and the Mystical Tales is only attached at one staple. It has an animal chew through half of the book.

The WoF wasn't as bad, until I just took a look at it and took the cover off while putting it back into the bag. :lol:

Anyone who wants the pair can have both of them for $10 plus shipping.

Can't beat that price, these are tough to find down south period. I'll take them. :takeit: