• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Amazing Fantasy #15

29 posts in this topic

Thanks in advance everyone (thumbs u

Two major issues. First, the piece out of the URFC - measures 2.5" in width and .5" in height. Second, both staples were detached at some time and the book has been restapled - there are 3 added staples.

Everything else is quite visible. I've had a grade in mind for a loooong time. Hoping to see what everyone else thinks.

Thanks!

asm1515.jpg

asm1515a.jpg

af15.jpg

af15a.jpg

af15b.jpg

af15c.jpg

af15d.jpg

af15e.jpg

af15f.jpg

af15g.jpg

What a pity.

I wouldn't go that far. It was a find. It's the first ASM (shrug)

Sure, it's seen better days years. But you don't have to put me down and hurt my feelings with your insensitive comments. I wish i could do better but I can't. No reason to make me feel like less of a person. Sh%t. Right back in therapy I go....

:jokealert:

1.5 Purple label? hm

Is that possible? Added staples? I could just remove them and go with cover detached' hm

Even at 1.0 they sell for $2500 to $3000 so I'm sure someone would give it a good home.

Maybe I'll press it!

Not sure if you were joking or not about the press? Save your money. Pressing this book wont improve the grade at all. Zero chance. :makepoint:

1.5 Purple label? hm

Maybe I'll press it!

Not sure if you were joking or not about the press? Save your money. Pressing this book wont improve the grade at all. Zero chance. :makepoint:

Yeah, it was meant to be a joke :boo:. The only thing I would consider would be to remove the extra staples and go with the detached cover to avoid a purple label which is what 2 of you think it will get. Besides, everything is good news here right?. This is still about a $2500 book according to GPA stats.