• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

262 posts in this topic

Gee, I'm sorry you are apparently brain dead and have ZERO common sense or respect! You can honestly tell me it didn't cross your mind how classless and rude it was especially since he had already clearly gotten upset about it?!?

He had ALREADY asked you not to do it but for some INSANE reason, you just had to come back in and brag about ordering from a competitor! I can't even contemplate what planet you are from that you didn't realize how utterly classless that was! Something no longer for sale??? You linked a site that sells TPB's!!! Did you not notice that's at he's selling here?!? Just what he wants, someone going on there, picking up the book he already sold and hey, why not look around and spend money on that site instead of his thread! Perfect!!! Just what you want when you start a sales thread! :facepalm:

And you're trying to spin this on me because I quoted your completely m o r onic posts?!? Perhaps you might have noticed that when I posted, he had already CLOSED the thread in complete disgust over you guys repeating your amazingly classless move he had already politely asked you to stop doh!

You didn't notice that chief??? :screwy:

I was sad that I missed the book. Someone found one for sale and posted a link for me. I thanked him. I wasn't reading the thread when he brought it up the first time. When YOU posted the thread was closed, but not when I posted.

Fortunately your opinion is absolutely meaningless to me. Shurnkenhead and I have had a very brief and friendly PM exchange. The very person you're feigning such extreme "outrage" over is cool with me. That's all that matters to me, not the opinion of some loudmouth internet blowhard.

Sweetleaf!

That actually works out perfect since I feel the same way about rude, classless m o ronic dolts chief :applause:

Btw, I would like to point out though how hilarious i find it that for some reason you decided to point out the thread was closed when I posted, not when YOU did. What point exactly were you trying to make there??? Of course I knew that, he closed the thread BECAUSE of your rude, thoughtless; classless post brainiac! lol

I'm sorry, why should I care about your opinion again? Tell me again why you matter?