• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

262 posts in this topic

Hell yeah! :banana:

I added it up and i got over $500 worth of books for $220! Thats better than my LCS's once a year 50% off sale and they dont have nearly as good a selection. The only ones they have are or 20 year old beat to hell Overstreets.

I added it up and i got over $500 worth of books for $220! Thats better than my LCS's once a year 50% off sale and they dont have nearly as good a selection. The only ones they have are or 20 year old beat to hell Overstreets.

Oh, wait till next week. We're just gettin' started. :devil:

:o

Uh oh! My new bookshelf isnt THAT big! hm

Who is your source :baiting:

Who is your source :baiting:

Noriega. :gossip: Well, that's my source, anyway.

This gonna be the easiest recap decepticon has EVER done! Did anything not sell yet??? :o

Yeah, still some nice books left on page 19. PMs welcome. I promise to consider lowball offers for at least 3 seconds. :grin:

:o

There were some great deals in this thread. Sorry I missed them them!

Still some finery left. :baiting:

KKyW bogarted all the X-men. :mad:

Do you have anymore X-Men or any Wolvies coming up?

I'll have Omnibus books for both in a week or two. (thumbs u