• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

262 posts in this topic

Sorry if that came out snippy, gang. :foryou:

I'm sitting on 550+ hardbacks and I think it's driving me a little :insane:

Snippy?!?

A) you weren't snippy at all

B) someone linking a competing sales link in YOUR sales thread would be justification for going full postal much less snippy!!! Did someone really just do that?!? :facepalm:

Guys, a little courtesy and COMMON SENSE when posting in someone's sales thread please! :preach:

Given your prices and the quality of the merchandise, I anticipate continued sell outs :)

(worship):wishluck:

OP, I beg you for a bit of notice before you start listing the next lot. Please - have mercy on those of us the wrong side of the Atlantic...

Given your prices and the quality of the merchandise, I anticipate continued sell outs :)

(worship):wishluck:

OP, I beg you for a bit of notice before you start listing the next lot. Please - have mercy on those of us the wrong side of the Atlantic...

I meant notice for everyone by the way, not just me (although just me would be fine too)!

I really wanted that Mutant Massacre hardcover! :(

It's what I was reading around the time my collection got stolen. I never got to finish it, and it was great! I wonder how much the adult me will like it.

http://www.cheapgraphicnovels.com/x-men-mutant-massacre-hc.html

Thanks, D! Order placed.

It's what I was reading around the time my collection got stolen. I never got to finish it, and it was great! I wonder how much the adult me will like it.

Thanks, D! Order placed.

Good job dummies!!!

Seriously, I'm trying REAL hard to not be mean but do you guys have a brain at all or just completely retarded?!?

What in gods name would make you I d i ots think it's a good idea to link other places to buy TPB's in HIS sales thread?!? That is so rude I can't even imagine how you thought that was appropriate unless you are brain dead!

And don't think I'm saying this to get some good deal from the OP. He was already nice enough to give me a sneak peek of everything Avengers I might have wanted and thes nothing else I want to buy. There werehowever a LOT of other people looking forward to it though and now you guys have ruined it for them by having ZERO class and tact. Do I really have to explain to you how a pm would have been a million times more appropriate than linking a competitor in his sales thread???

I can't wait til one of you guys have a sales thread. I'm sure you won't mind when I link every place I can find selling the same thing you are for cheaper. We'll see how you like it (thumbs u

Seriously, I don't think I've seen a dumber, more classless move in a sales thread than what you guys did in this one :facepalm:

Thanks, D! Order placed.

Good job dummies!!!

Seriously, I'm trying REAL hard to not be mean but do you guys have a brain at all or just completely retarded?!?

What in gods name would make you I d i ots think it's a good idea to link other places to buy TPB's in HIS sales thread?!? That is so rude I can't even imagine how you thought that was appropriate unless you are brain dead!

And don't think I'm saying this to get some good deal from the OP. He was already nice enough to give me a sneak peek of everything Avengers I might have wanted and thes nothing else I want to buy. There werehowever a LOT of other people looking forward to it though and now you guys have ruined it for them by having ZERO class and tact. Do I really have to explain to you how a pm would have been a million times more appropriate than linking a competitor in his sales thread???

I can't wait til one of you guys have a sales thread. I'm sure you won't mind when I link every place I can find selling the same thing you are for cheaper. We'll see how you like it (thumbs u

Seriously, I don't think I've seen a dumber, more classless move in a sales thread than what you guys did in this one :facepalm:

Oh, the irony. The OP of the sales thread sent me a polite message asking me not to post links to competing sources in his sales thread.

My response, "You're right, my bad." and I came in to delete my message. Only I couldn't because some dummy quoted my post to call others dummies.

Someone offered up a source to find a book that the OP no longer has for sale, and I thanked him. Still, it's a competing site that sells trades, so I responded to the author's polite request with apologetic complicity. He handled it the right way. He didn't act like a foaming at the mouth toolbag.

So great job stirring the pot with what was previously and easily solved issue.

:applause:

:ohnoez:

shrunken, I really am sorry about all of that. For what it's worth your prices ARE better than even the cheapest places on the net to buy trades and hardcovers. Getting to buy from a fellow boardie is only a bonus.

I eagerly await your next wave of books for sale.

:popcorn:

Thanks for that. And I will come back with more books, as I had too much fun with this thread. I just thought it best to close this one up so we could start fresh, what with the divergence on the last few pages.

Thanks, D! Order placed.

Good job dummies!!!

Oh, the irony. The OP of the sales thread sent me a polite message asking me not to post links to competing sources in his sales thread.

My response, "You're right, my bad." and I came in to delete my message. Only I couldn't because some dummy quoted my post to call others dummies.

Someone offered up a source to find a book that the OP no longer has for sale, and I thanked him. Still, it's a competing site that sells trades, so I responded to the author's polite request with apologetic complicity. He handled it the right way. He didn't act like a foaming at the mouth toolbag.

So great job stirring the pot with what was previously and easily solved issue.

:applause:

Gee, I'm sorry you are apparently brain dead and have ZERO common sense or respect! You can honestly tell me it didn't cross your mind how classless and rude it was especially since he had already clearly gotten upset about it?!?

He had ALREADY asked you not to do it but for some INSANE reason, you just had to come back in and brag about ordering from a competitor! I can't even contemplate what planet you are from that you didn't realize how utterly classless that was! Something no longer for sale??? You linked a site that sells TPB's!!! Did you not notice that's at he's selling here?!? Just what he wants, someone going on there, picking up the book he already sold and hey, why not look around and spend money on that site instead of his thread! Perfect!!! Just what you want when you start a sales thread! :facepalm:

And you're trying to spin this on me because I quoted your completely m o r onic posts?!? Perhaps you might have noticed that when I posted, he had already CLOSED the thread in complete disgust over you guys repeating your amazingly classless move he had already politely asked you to stop doh!

You didn't notice that chief??? :screwy:

Gee, I'm sorry you are apparently brain dead and have ZERO common sense or respect! You can honestly tell me it didn't cross your mind how classless and rude it was especially since he had already clearly gotten upset about it?!?

He had ALREADY asked you not to do it but for some INSANE reason, you just had to come back in and brag about ordering from a competitor! I can't even contemplate what planet you are from that you didn't realize how utterly classless that was! Something no longer for sale??? You linked a site that sells TPB's!!! Did you not notice that's at he's selling here?!? Just what he wants, someone going on there, picking up the book he already sold and hey, why not look around and spend money on that site instead of his thread! Perfect!!! Just what you want when you start a sales thread! :facepalm:

And you're trying to spin this on me because I quoted your completely m o r onic posts?!? Perhaps you might have noticed that when I posted, he had already CLOSED the thread in complete disgust over you guys repeating your amazingly classless move he had already politely asked you to stop doh!

I was sad that I missed the book. Someone found one for sale and posted a link for me. I thanked him. I wasn't reading the thread when he brought it up the first time. When YOU posted the thread was closed, but not when I posted.

Fortunately your opinion is absolutely meaningless to me. Shurnkenhead and I have had a very brief and friendly PM exchange. The very person you're feigning such extreme "outrage" over is cool with me. That's all that matters to me, not the opinion of some loudmouth internet blowhard.

I was sad that I missed the book. Someone found one for sale and posted a link for me. I thanked him. I wasn't reading the thread when he brought it up the first time. When YOU posted the thread was closed, but not when I posted.

Fortunately your opinion is absolutely meaningless to me. Shurnkenhead and I have had a very brief and friendly PM exchange. The very person you're feigning such extreme "outrage" over is cool with me. That's all that matters to me, not the opinion of some loudmouth internet blowhard.

Sweetleaf!

That actually works out perfect since I feel the same way about rude, classless m o ronic dolts chief :applause:

Btw, I would like to point out though how hilarious i find it that for some reason you decided to point out the thread was closed when I posted, not when YOU did. What point exactly were you trying to make there??? Of course I knew that, he closed the thread BECAUSE of your rude, thoughtless; classless post brainiac! lol