• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

262 posts in this topic

I will be winning X-Men Omnibuses. Mark my words. BWAHAHAH :devil:

I mark your words, and discount them.

I shall fight you for those omnibii, sir - to the death, if need be.

:slapfight:

Sorry, you both are mess out of luck! I already threw up the :takeit:

:baiting:

lol

Changing my "BWAHAHA" to a MWAHAHA as my evil is so devilish and you will never know that you have already lost!!

MYSTERY!

I will be winning X-Men Omnibuses. Mark my words. BWAHAHAH :devil:

I mark your words, and discount them.

I shall fight you for those omnibii, sir - to the death, if need be.

:slapfight:

Sorry, you both are mess out of luck! I already threw up the :takeit:

:baiting:

lol

Jokes on you when he lists them for $500 each :)

The Mutant Massacre HC is only $26.39 on Amazon

That's the first place I checked, then I saw this.

http://www.amazon.com/X-Men-Mutant-Massacre-Chris-Claremont/dp/0785138056/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1336092694&sr=1-1

"Usually ships within 1 to 3 months."

(shrug) Amazon is usually really good about shipping, so does that mean not in stock?

http://www.amazon.com/X-Men-Mutant-Massacre-Chris-Claremont/dp/0785138056/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1336092694&sr=1-1

(shrug) Amazon is usually really good about shipping, so does that mean not in stock?

Yep, they're plum out. But you could still get it from a secondary seller. (thumbs u

Btw, is there much love out there for Marvel Premiere Classics, the variant covers? I'm trying to figure out how many of them to include in my next thread... hm I've got a full set of 1-80, I think.

Yep, they're plum out. But you could still get it from a secondary seller. (thumbs u

Btw, is there much love out there for Marvel Premiere Classics, the variant covers? I'm trying to figure out how many of them to include in my next thread... hm I've got a full set of 1-80, I think.

All of them :)

And not to be confrontational, but I'd appreciate it if we didn't cite and endorse competing sellers in my sales thread. Just saying. (shrug) Ain't that what PMs are for? :makepoint:

Eh, besides, I'm cheaper. :grin: