• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

262 posts in this topic

CIVIL WAR Lot--Four Oversized Hardcovers! SOLD

These are the last-generation hardcover compilations that Marvel did for Civil War. They are fat books, 400-500 pages a piece. Very pretty.

You get:

Civil War (main mini)

Civil War: Fantastic Four (new and sealed, light tears on wrap, light edgewear on corners)

Civil War: Front Line (gently read, light edgewar on corners and top of d/j--nothing traumatic)

Civil War: Avengers (new and sealed)

Retail is $40 a pop. $160!?? Don't think so!

Take 'em for $65

Scan0001-3.jpg

Scan0003-1.jpg

Scan0002-3.jpg

Scan0015.jpg

Ok, no more listings tonight...kids are asleep and I'm gonna make too much noise scouring the boxes. :(

Got lots more to sell, though. And I don't even have half of the collection in my possession yet. Stuff will be trickling in over the next couple of weeks. So keep watching the skies!

Thanks, gang. I'll do one more session in the next day or two and then send out invoices.

(worship)

How in the hell has no one bought the Civil Wars?!? :screwy:

It's only the best storyline Marvel has put out in the last 25 years!!! Every one of those books are AWESOME! I already have them all and I'm STILL considering buying those just to have a second copy they're so cheap (worship)

Someone do themselves a favor and buy them NOW! :baiting:

X-MEN Oversized Hardcover Two-fer!

Second Coming and Worlds Apart

Retail is $65

Screw that! Take the pair for $28

Scan0012.jpg

Scan0013.jpg

Ok, let's try this one more time lol

How many pages ballpark are these?

NO!!!!! i totally came into this thread too late. Oversized hardcovers is totally my thing. If its possible can you put up a recap of whats left remaining?

Any Batmans? or DCs?

Will do...gimme 10 mins.