• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

262 posts in this topic

Ok, I do not have pics of these two Absolute Editions yet b/c my wife is out with the camera (my smartphone camera stinks).

But let's put 'em on the block anyways, and I can add pics if need be. They are brand new, shrinkwrapped, and factory fresh.

Absolute Green Lantern: Rebirth (Retail $75, take it for $38) SOLD

Absolute Identity Crisis (Retail $100, take it for appropriately goodly number of $52)

Let's call these Civil War: The Remainder Lot

A pair of OHCs that are brand new and shrinkwrapped, but some yutz has ripped out a chunk of the wrap and put remainder marks on 'em. :pullhair:

Retail is $80 for the pair. Let's make it $20

Scan0021.jpg

Scan0020.jpg

:takeit:

What are remainder marks? Out of curiosity

TEXAS CHAINSAW TWO-FER

The first one is getting tough to find...the second one, not so much. Both are pretty copies.

Let's do unlucky $13 for the pair

Scan0017.jpg

Scan0018.jpg

ah man, have anymore horror tpbs? im close to jumping in on this awesome thread but duckets are kind of slim so Im doing my best to resist :(

A remainder mark is a line of black marker across the spine or pages of a book (fortunately it's concealed on the pages of these). It's what bookstores do to overstock. Very stupid policy, IMHO.

A remainder mark is a line of black marker across the spine or pages of a book (fortunately it's concealed on the pages of these). It's what bookstores do to overstock. Very stupid policy, IMHO.

Ahh so that's what those lines are for! Thanks! (And yes, seems like a dumb idea)

Hadn't seen these before, but they look cool. Creepy goodness for the purveyors of Cthulhiania.

A lot of 4 Lovecraft-related tpbs from Boom. These are smaller than standard comic size, but bigger than manga. (And they're in color, too.) Weird format choice. (shrug)

You get:

Necronomicon

Fall of Cthulhu: Apocalypse

Cthulhu Tales: Chaos of the Mind

Cthulhu Tales: Darkness Beyond

Retail is $64

Take em for $18

Scan0023.jpg

Scan0022.jpg

Green Lantern: Rebirth (regular-sized hardcover)

New and shrinkwrapped. (Wrap has a security alarm sensor on it.) Tough book for the GL HC collector. Trades at $50-60, though some nutty sellers want $100+

Yours for $30

Scan0016-1.jpg

Quick pause---just wanted to let interested folks know that the Spirit Archives (complete set) are sold via PM. I mentioned these last night but didn't post. So here's a partial pic of what ya ain't gettin'. (:

DSCN0553.jpg

Quick pause---just wanted to let interested folks know that the Spirit Archives (complete set) are sold via PM. I mentioned these last night but didn't post. So here's a partial pic of what ya ain't gettin'. (:

DSCN0553.jpg

:o

For some reason, I am enjoying this sales thread more than any other I have seen recently.

Must be the commentary - you seem to be enjoying this as much as the people winning the books! Hope to add myself to their number shortly...