• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

got your tix for the Avengers yet???

111 posts in this topic

Anybody see it in 3D? Just choosing which theater to see it in this weekend.

I did and didn't like it....no 2D version here alas. I had a headache after the movie, but it could also be due to the subtitles on screen that are really an eyesore when in 3D.

Loved it in 3D and I sat through the 14 hour marathon! Exceeded my expectation! I knew Whedon is great, but he really knocked this out of the park. Don't think anyone could have possibly made a better Avengers movie....

Anybody see it in 3D? Just choosing which theater to see it in this weekend.

Depends on the kind of projector your theater has. I live in a small town, the projector is not as good/updated/high-end as the ones in bigger markets. It's very dark and not as appealing. We saw Thor in Las Vegas and Captain America in a larger city, and they looked great.

I am in love with Scarlett all over again! :luhv:

I think she has a magnetic sexual energy on par with Marilyn

She's very close to Total Package Material.

3:30 today can't wait!

Be sure to stay for BOTH end credit scenes. (There's one in the middle and at the very end).

well after letting the movie digest a little bit I can truly understand the hype...

One of the best aspects of this movie that I'm not sure is really focused on is that

there are times when you forget that there are actors/actresses making this and

really get sucked in - it's special when you find a film that can do that.

A comic book is one of the best mediums to help people escape reality awhile

by enjoying a good read while getting drawn in by good visuals into the journey.

This movie is one of the rare instances where that happens almost effortlessly.

Congrats to all involved, this IS worth the hype!

:applause: