• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Comic Expo 2012 Stunning

233 posts in this topic

Beast costume was excellent. Shame he leaned forward and we can't see it clearly.

calgarycomicexpo2012063.jpg

John, did you get any out of focus shots of him?

:cry:

Beast costume was excellent. Shame he leaned forward and we can't see it clearly.

calgarycomicexpo2012063.jpg

John, did you get any out of focus shots of him?

:cry:

I am sure this was the guy we saw on our drive in to the exhibitor parking on Sunday

calgarycomicexpo2012076.jpg

The Green Lantern girl poured over my boxes for about 20 minutes and I thought she was great to talk to, and is a perfect example of girls that DO buy comics. I had several girls around this age buy comics all weekend.

She ended up picking up some early silver aged avengers off me.

My favorite costume

calgarycomicexpo2012072.jpg

We asked him if the Surfer was to scale.....

calgarycomicexpo2012073.jpg

I saw this guy at the show 2 years ago, and he had digital lighting in the chest and in the palm of his right hand. The Surfer back then was attached to his chest so he didn't have to hold it, and he walked around with the lighted hand underneathe the surfer.

I asked him why the change, he said his battery pack stopped working, and someone banged into him 2 years ago and broke his surfer.

The one he is holding is his new herald obviously :)