• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calgary Comic Expo 2012 Stunning

233 posts in this topic

017.jpg

Awesome report guys, thank you for sharing!

It is unfortunate that when I have been in Edmonton I have never had the chance to meet any of you. Who is who in the above picture?

017.jpg

Awesome report guys, thank you for sharing!

It is unfortunate that when I have been in Edmonton I have never had the chance to meet any of you. Who is who in the above picture?

Artboy99 ( Karl ) - theHumantorch ( Dave ) in middle - 500club ( Brian)

More importantly, WHERE is the Wonder Woman pic?

:)

Peace,

Chip

She is on page 9 of this thread, it is just unfortunate the images are blurred.

041.jpg

042.jpg

She was very friendly, had a beautiful face, and a lean athletic body. In my opinion she should be cast!

I talked to her on one of many long trips to the bathroom ( took a long time to navigate the crowds to get there, and then as Dave has posted the line ups to get in was huge. )

Her booth was on the way, she works as a model, and paid for booth space to advertise herself, her intent to one day get into showbiz.

Cool stuff

ROTFL!

In related news, I'd pound the other chick twelve ways to Sunday. She looks like fun.

Peace,

Chip

She had many great one-liner jokes related to her costume. My favorite was "hey! eyes up here or they will poke your eyes out when I activate the launch codes"

That said, I wont fight you for her, I will very happily take the Black Cat to the right.

Awesome report guys! I'd love to of taken the trip. Maybe it's a show I should put on my radar. Since, I'm a hockey fan too, it would be a good excuse to visit Canada for the first time and bring the family.

GUARANTEED there won't be any spring time hockey in Calgary for a long while. Hanging out in Vancouver and Edmonton is a much better bet.... :baiting:

Looks like a great show guys, nice pics, keep them coming!

BTW, anyone planning to hit to the Red/White Calgary show in Sept?