• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CPG Apology

41 posts in this topic

Did that other thread get removed....I just looked for it and couldn't find it??? confused-smiley-013.gif

thumbsup2.gif yup Shield lost control

When it comes to "losing control" you can Depend on Shield!!!!!!!!! grin.gif27_laughing.gif

ROFL!!!! Dang Pov, that was very sly & funny as hell! You deserve a trophy!

CGC posters,

I have to apologize for the words that brockley said to bugaboo. I agree that this was uncalled for (by both parties) and I have stressed to him and to the other mods that this type of unprofessional behavior will not be tolerated.

I believe that the admins and mods need to adhere to the rules even more stringently than the members.

Bryan

It was uncalled for and I personally apologize to Bryan, Bugaboo and the other members who had the missforturne to read what was posted. sorry.gif

Sometimes things get heated and things are said that should probably be said with some though behind it first,

lack of good judgement on my part,

and for those that wanted to know, full head of hair here, that's my golfing hat, protects my mellon from errant balls and bird [!@#%^&^] tonofbricks.gif

again, I apologize, CPG as well as CGC can be quite the hotspot, the happenin joint if you may, we do our best to make it fun, I slipped up, won't ever happen again.

I slipped up, won't ever happen again

You have yet to learn, hisute-headed one. Never say "won't ever happen again" but, instead, just say "I'll do my darned BEST to not let it happen again!."

The difference is subtle until the day arrives...then you will be glad. smile.gif

Would someone please pass the mercury?

that's what happens when you defend hammer2, his crooked ways will rub off on you. gossip.gif893whatthe.gif ban him now for good to stop him spreading his disinformation to the easily influcened young ones on your boards. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I slipped up, won't ever happen again

You have yet to learn, hisute-headed one. Never say "won't ever happen again" but, instead, just say "I'll do my darned BEST to not let it happen again!."

The difference is subtle until the day arrives...then you will be glad. smile.gif

Would someone please pass the mercury?

ah but you see my friend, I am a man of my word and when I say "never happen again" I stand by it,

if you get me to say "I'll trade you my minty fresh AF 15 for a pack of hot dogs and a shoe lace" well consider yourself the new owner of a minty fresh AF15, Hammer restoration free,

the key is to get me to say it first wink.gif

that's what happens when you defend hammer2, his crooked ways will rub off on you. gossip.gif893whatthe.gif ban him now for good to stop him spreading his disinformation to the easily influcened young ones on your boards. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

we welcomed him over on CPG knowing what his history is, he gets a clean slate over there, he has yet to do anything to warrant even a warning, I've personally never defended him, we have removed posts where he has been attavked, not in his defense, just the way CPG operates, as we would do the same for anyone else. I think it's safe to say that job you, Supa, Oldguy and the rest have done bringing his ways to light, have made it very clear who he is and what's his story, if I was to guess I would say about 99% of the people on CPG would be very leery of making a purchase from him.

I was to guess I would say about 99% of the people on CPG would be very leery of making a purchase from him.

Do you not care about the other 1%?

confused-smiley-013.gif

if you get me to say "I'll trade you my minty fresh AF 15 for a pack of hot dogs and a shoe lace" well consider yourself the new owner of a minty fresh AF15, Hammer restoration free,

I DO believe those quotes are yours! And you replied it to me. Yip!!!!!!!! PM me your address and I'll shoot the hot dogs and shoe lace your way!

But do me a favor? Make it a Horrific 3 or a Captain America's Weird Tales #75 instead of an AF 15? Would appreciate it! thumbsup2.gif

CGC posters,

I have to apologize for the words that brockley said to bugaboo. I agree that this was uncalled for (by both parties) and I have stressed to him and to the other mods that this type of unprofessional behavior will not be tolerated.

I believe that the admins and mods need to adhere to the rules even more stringently than the members.

Bryan

It was uncalled for and I personally apologize to Bryan, Bugaboo and the other members who had the missforturne to read what was posted. sorry.gif

Sometimes things get heated and things are said that should probably be said with some though behind it first,

and for those that wanted to know, full head of hair here, that's my golfing hat, protects my mellon from errant balls and bird [!@#%^&^] tonofbricks.gif

again, I apologize, CPG as well as CGC can be quite the hotspot, the happenin joint if you may, we do our best to make it fun, I slipped up, won't ever happen again.

Hi Brockley! You're a stand up guy for coming on here and saying that, and since I am friends with Bugaboo I took it too far over here. Now, about some of those pics from your home page...( gossip.gif what's up with the one and the girl soiling herself?)

CGC posters,

Bryan

Not sure why you felt the need to do this. Are you recruiting for new posters?

CGC posters,

Bryan

Hi Brockley! You're a stand up guy for coming on here and saying that, and since I am friends with Bugaboo I took it too far over here. Now, about some of those pics from your home page...( gossip.gif what's up with the one and the girl soiling herself?)

Hey thanks for the good word shield, I realize an error was made on my part and since there is a large number of CGC folks over there, it's just something that needed to be said,

Not sure what pic you're refering to dude 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

maybe something slipped on the webpage that wasn't supposed to be there, there a few girlies and what not, don't recall a someone pinching a loaf though

CGC posters,

Bryan

Hey thanks for the good word shield, I realize an error was made on my part and since there is a large number of CGC folks over there, it's just something that needed to be said,

Not sure what pic you're refering to dude 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

maybe something slipped on the webpage that wasn't supposed to be there, there a few girlies and what not, don't recall a someone pinching a loaf though

I think it was a number one, not a number two.. 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif