• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aman #5 and all winners #18 have SOLD! thanks everyone!

20 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I need to sell off one of my favorite books so I can buy my twin brother an extremely nice birthday present. The gift I have in mind is $5,000 (man he better appreciate it) but in order to so I need to let this bad boy go.

Previous cgc 3.5 sale went for $4,600 on comic connect. I feel this book is a way superior 3.5 though. I purchased it off Gator 2 years ago. wonderful colors. i'm at work and unable to get a back cover scan up until later if anybody wants one.

Asking $4,500 $4,200 shipped and insured.

2UYY2CADGNF5JCAZXV5VNCA3DKZM8CA35R6.jpg

img036.jpg

Damn!!! I wish I could take this baby off your hands!!! :cry:

Can your Brother change his Birthday to August or September!!! :wishluck:

If yes, then I would take it.... (shrug)

edit: Seriously...no joke... :wishluck::wishluck::wishluck:

Damn!!! I wish I could take this baby off your hands!!! :cry:

Can your Brother change his Birthday to August or September!!! :wishluck:

If yes, then I would take it.... (shrug)

edit: Seriously...no joke... :wishluck::wishluck::wishluck:

haha, man I wish I could.

I can send anyone a scan of the other 3.5 $4,600 copy, then you'll see exactly how much nicer this beauty is. :grin:

ok I'm still a little ways from meeting my $5,000 goal so here's another one for you guys. I have for sale an affordable timely from 1946.

All Winners#18 cgc 5.0 unrestored cr/ow pages. attractive copy that got brought down due to a non color breaking crease from the top of the book down to toro.

asking $500 shipped.

136761.jpg

I haven't scanned the back cover yet, it has a some tanning at the very top and bottom edges (hence the cr/ow) but other then that it's solid. if you would like to see one, please let me know.

ok I'm still a little ways from meeting my $5,000 goal so here's another one for you guys. I have for sale an affordable timely from 1946.

All Winners#18 cgc 5.0 unrestored cr/ow pages. attractive copy that got brought down due to a non color breaking crease from the top of the book down to toro.

asking $500 shipped.

136761.jpg

I haven't scanned the back cover yet, it has a some tanning at the very top and bottom edges (hence the cr/ow) but other then that it's solid. if you would like to see one, please let me know.

Looks like a great book. :takeit:

asking $500 shipped.

136761.jpg

Looks like a great book. :takeit:

^^ thread is now closed. Thanks everyone!