• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**Rare Primetime Vault Opening: Timely Junk**

120 posts in this topic

Hey Folks,

No hurry to get these books out of my vault, but thought if I can find a Timely lover who will give these books a nice home then I'll send them away (thumbs u As most of you know, I rarely sell books, but I have some other things on the horizon, and I can always get these back later. PMs are welcome. Checks, MOs, or cash (in person) are cool. :cool: Shipping is on me (within USA) if you hit the BIN at my list prices. :banana: I am open to trading any book I list towards a blue label AF 15, Action 7, Tec 29/31, or Bat 1 (to name a few).

Posting the :takeit: trumps (as long as you pay :grin: ).

No counter offer will offend me. :foryou:

Thanks,

Ben

Didnt I read somewhere it is your BD lol

Good luck with the sale!

yah! Thanks!

junk

For real! If that Cap was a 9.8 I might think about it. :P

Seriously, though, awesome books. If I had a Timely focus, I'd be all over these.

translation: If I had the "Green", I'd be all over these. :pullhair:

I prefer to have the MM #9, over the Cap #1... (shrug)

I know I'm crazy, it's just a personal thing. I love both of them actually, and they seem very fairly priced. :headbang:

I'd take them if I had the "green". :cry:

Anyway, Good Luck with the sale... :wishluck:

I know I'm crazy, it's just a personal thing. I love both of them actually, and they seem very fairly priced. :headbang:

Thanks for the kind words wise owl! I've always loved mm9 cover and battle story. It is the best torch/subby cover. I dig the arrow art and side panel wording :).

Thanks for the kind words wise owl! I've always loved mm9 cover and battle story. It is the best torch/subby cover. I dig the arrow art and side panel wording :).

Yep!!!! Just like the Centaur's of the same era. :baiting:

First book up:

USA Comics # 8 CGC 2.5

This was the toughest of all USA "Cap" covers for me to acquire. I think it's tougher than the 11, but some will disagree. I have had more opportunities to buy the 11 than an 8. Eye appeal is very nice for the grade. Spine and colors are mid-grade form, but CGC zapped the PQ :( Had the book raw for three years and didn't think they were brittle. Oh well. Buy the book, not the label :cloud9:

The last time I sold my USA 6, 7, 9, and 10 here on the boards they flew outta here at 4-5X guide. A low grade copy (4.0) sold on Heritage for $2,250 range three years ago. Tough book.

Asking $2,500

USA8CGC25FCLabel.jpg

USA8CGC25FC.jpg

USA8CGC25BC.jpg

:takeit:

First book up:

USA Comics # 8 CGC 2.5

This was the toughest of all USA "Cap" covers for me to acquire. I think it's tougher than the 11, but some will disagree. I have had more opportunities to buy the 11 than an 8. Eye appeal is very nice for the grade. Spine and colors are mid-grade form, but CGC zapped the PQ :( Had the book raw for three years and didn't think they were brittle. Oh well. Buy the book, not the label :cloud9:

The last time I sold my USA 6, 7, 9, and 10 here on the boards they flew outta here at 4-5X guide. A low grade copy (4.0) sold on Heritage for $2,250 range three years ago. Tough book.

Asking $2,500

USA8CGC25FCLabel.jpg

USA8CGC25FC.jpg

USA8CGC25BC.jpg

:takeit:

bodhee strikes again! Thanks!