• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Few More Gorgeous FF's

26 posts in this topic

Hey all!

My last sales thread went superbly -- thanks to everyone -- and so I thought I'd try a few more here this month. I'm paying off some nice books and have a few upgrades coming, but probably have to raise a few more coins to handle it all.

So...here are some more white-paged stunning copies. Payment can be by check, money order, or Paypal. No deadbeats. Thanks for looking!

Dan

Here's one of the best 9.4's I've seen of this book:

Fantastic Four #21

CGC 9.4 (white) -- UNPRESSED to my knowledge (90% certain)

$2000 shipped (in the US)

FF21.jpg

Try to find this one with this page quality and eye appeal...first Dr. Strange x-over and first full cover:

Fantastic Four #27

CGC 9.4 (white) -- No idea if ever pressed

$2200 shipped

FF27.jpg

This one is about as fresh as I've seen in the high grades (check out those edges)...a real stunner and 1st Diablo:

Fantastic Four #30

CGC 9.4 (white)

$1100 shipped

FF30.jpg

For the more budget-conscious...some low -- or lowered -- prices coming up, as on this superb copy:

Fantastic Four #83

CGC 9.6 (white)

$200 shipped!

FF83-1.jpg

New for sale, and a fantastic bright cover (although my scanner makes it look greenish, but it's bright yellow):

Fantastic Four #123

CGC 9.6 (white)

$150 shipped

FF123.jpg

That's it for this one! :acclaim:

Thanks for looking around...please PM me with offers, questions, and the like. I'll be sure to check my PM's later tonight.

Dan :hi:

Try to find this one with this page quality and eye appeal...first Dr. Strange x-over and first full cover:

Fantastic Four #27

$2200 shipped

FF27.jpg

:takeit:

Fantastic Four #27

$2200 shipped

FF27.jpg

:frustrated: As I had a request into Dan for a back cover and larger scan. Nice pick up Bob!

Sorry, Chris, but this book was just too nice to let go. Plus, a bigger scan was available from another site.

No worries, it is a nice copy and white pager. I snooze, I lose. Keep me in mind if you decide to sell.

Fantastic Four #27

$2200 shipped

FF27.jpg

Congrats! :applause:

I'm surprised a FF guy didnt snag THAT copy 2 minutes after it was posted. That thing is awesome and i dont even really like FF's (worship)