• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some interesting things in the May ComicLink Auction

83 posts in this topic

Got their catalog, and that Ditko piece is sweet. Early Spidey and one of the least dog-chewed of the issue! lol

Some nice Kirby in there, and the Greg Land Wolvie 55 cover (EC Homage) is gorgeous.

Catalog:

Untitled.jpg

I don't know what the criteria is, but I'm guessing that if you contact CLink and ask for it, you'd get put on the list.

I've bought and sold with them, so that's probably why I get it already.

-Steve

I must not be important enough :( I do not get that catalog. Or do you need to subscribe?

Dan, do you bid on their art?

Just give 'em a call and they'll get one out to you. I talked to the guys at C2E2 about possibly bidding on some art and they mailed me one out without even asking for it.

(thumbs u

Ah you're right, I've only bid on comics so far at clink. doh!

Just wanted to give a shout out to Douglas from CLINK, who pm'd me and added me to their database - wonderful customer service thanks Douglas!!

Dan

I guess they just don't like Bronty. lol

I got catalog in Canada because I have sold comics and OA with them.

I got the new catalog in Canada, and I've bought stuff from them in the past, but not in a few years.

I think they did a better job with the cover art this time around.

I guess they just don't like Bronty. lol

I got catalog in Canada because I have sold comics and OA with them.

I got the new catalog in Canada, and I've bought stuff from them in the past, but not in a few years.

I think they did a better job with the cover art this time around.

Indeed, much improved. I'm still eyeing the Transformers cover that they have for sale, but the asking price is a bit higher than the covers I've seen sold. Not much TF in the auction though. Been pretty dry recently.

The ASM #6 page is already at $34K. Any prognostications on how high it'll go? Solid Spidey images, Lizard appearance (to tie in with the upcoming movie), earliest Spidey art on the market - lots of things that would push this one way up there.

Congrats to whomever won the ASM 238 page. I really did think I had a good shot at it but just couldn't go higher. I have a feeling the winner would have gone much higher though...congrats again.