• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Insanely high grade!!! Blue 9.6 and up!!!

263 posts in this topic

I think is was Thrilling 30 9.9 that was sold in the last CC auction. It looked like it had been damaged in the slab, though, as one corner was slightly damaged and I don't think it would be a 9.9 if regraded.

how many pre-s'case 4 9.9's are there? i see none posted, but was hoping we'd get one.

There are only 18 9.9's from 1934-1959 and only 1 perfect 10.

AWESOME data West :applause: I was honestly unaware that there were that many. Maybe one will show up here. The 9.8's that we've seen are pretty impressive (worship)(worship)

how many pre-s'case 4 9.9's are there? i see none posted, but was hoping we'd get one.

There are only 18 9.9's from 1934-1959 and only 1 perfect 10.

AWESOME data West :applause: I was honestly unaware that there were that many. Maybe one will show up here. The 9.8's that we've seen are pretty impressive (worship)(worship)

Only 4 out of the 18 9.9's are from the 1940's, the other 14 are from the 1950's.