• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Insanely high grade!!! Blue 9.6 and up!!!

263 posts in this topic

My eyes !

My eyes are bleeding from the wonderful flawlessness !!

but i don't mind...

Of course my philistine question is..

Any good 9.6 and 9.8's to buy in the lower couple of thousands ???

or did i just ridicule myself with that thought alone ? :grin:

lots of 9.6's would fit this parameter. tougher to find 9.8's, but they, too, can be found for under 2g's.

I just noticed that every Fawcett I own (which granted is not many) is a 9.6! Weird, huh?

Ibis1.jpg

I always wonder how many of us appreciate the beauty of this book. What a cover. And what a copy!

I'm not gonna have a lot to show, but I'll show all I've got :headbang: This is my best 9.8 :luhv:

Contact1198.jpg

don't think i've ever seen this one. I like it. super nice book

it is a killer book. 9.8 l.b. cover. damn.

i like your style---9.6 or higher, and very "blue."
They are also blue label 9.6s, now freed from their entombment. (thumbs u

I just noticed that every Fawcett I own (which granted is not many) is a 9.6! Weird, huh?

Ibis1.jpg

I always wonder how many of us appreciate the beauty of this book. What a cover. And what a copy!

I'd coveted the book from the time the MH copy was featured in the cover gallery of one of the Overstreet Guides, because of the great cover, and jumped on it with both feet when lo and behold the MH copy itself came up on Heritage some years ago.

Any idea who was the owner up until around 2006?