• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Insanely high grade!!! Blue 9.6 and up!!!

263 posts in this topic

Holy frick !

9.6 E.C. Gaines copies...

That's it,that did me in !

Heading to the hospital right now,see you folks in a couple of days... lol

Can you picture the doctor ?

Ok mr.Weaver what seems to be the trouble ?

Me.:9.6 E.C. Gaines copies.

Doctor : .................???

:grin:

Killer!!!! :cloud9:

Catman #28 Mile High Copy.

catman28MHcop.jpg

This is an Exciting 1, but it's not a thrilling one. (:

Exciting1.jpg

Thanks to everyone, fantastic books!

One thing I noticed is that there must have been half a dozen pictures of books from the 1930s in this thread alone. The census has only 43 such books, and if you subtract the 10-11 9.6s from my Mickey Mouse Magazine run, the scans shown earlier account for almost 20% of the total. I suspect that the 9.6+ copies owned by board members may make up a substantial fraction if everyone listed everything they had.

It would be interesting to have a permanent thread with 9.4+ copies from the 1930s owned by board members. The census currently has 121 books in this category. I've been curious about how big a fraction of the total market is represented among us and this would be a fun data point towards quantifying that.

Thanks to everyone, fantastic books!

One thing I noticed is that there must have been half a dozen pictures of books from the 1930s in this thread alone. The census has only 43 such books, and if you subtract the 10-11 9.6s from my Mickey Mouse Magazine run, the scans shown earlier account for almost 20% of the total. I suspect that the 9.6+ copies owned by board members may make up a substantial fraction if everyone listed everything they had.

It would be interesting to have a permanent thread with 9.4+ copies from the 1930s owned by board members. The census currently has 121 books in this category. I've been curious about how big a fraction of the total market is represented among us and this would be a fun data point towards quantifying that.

:o Slumming down to 9.4 ...! :banana: OK, I'm up for that! smiley-dance001.gif