• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Insanely high grade!!! Blue 9.6 and up!!!

263 posts in this topic

I just noticed that every Fawcett I own (which granted is not many) is a 9.6! Weird, huh?

Ibis1.jpg

I always wonder how many of us appreciate the beauty of this book. What a cover. And what a copy!

So funny you mention that Ricky, because when it got posted, I was thinking that I'd certainly seen this issue before, but hadn't paid enough attention to how cool it is doh! I think seeing it in such high grade helps one appreciate it even more (worship)

Thank you to all who've taken the time to scan/photograph and post their books here :applause: This is exactly what I was hoping to see (thumbs u Rather than comment on every individual book and repost what's already been posted, I'd like to cover all of them with a :o and a (worship) and say thanks again for making this thread awesome :banana::banana::banana:

Thank you to all who've taken the time to scan/photograph and post their books here :applause: This is exactly what I was hoping to see (thumbs u Rather than comment on every individual book and repost what's already been posted, I'd like to cover all of them with a :o and a (worship) and say thanks again for making this thread awesome :banana::banana::banana:

Now you need to start a thread titled Future 9.6 and Up that features outrageously nice 9.0, 9.2 & 9.6 books prior to being groomed and resubmitted! :grin:

Now you need to start a thread titled Future 9.6 and Up that features outrageously nice 9.0, 9.2 & 9.6 books prior to being groomed and resubmitted! :grin:

I'm gonna PASS on that one David. I'm sure that there's someone out there that's MUCH more qualified than I am for that job :whistle:

I just noticed that every Fawcett I own (which granted is not many) is a 9.6! Weird, huh?

Ibis1.jpg

I always wonder how many of us appreciate the beauty of this book. What a cover. And what a copy!

I'd coveted the book from the time the MH copy was featured in the cover gallery of one of the Overstreet Guides, because of the great cover, and jumped on it with both feet when lo and behold the MH copy itself came up on Heritage some years ago.

Any idea who was the owner up until around 2006?

It was almost certainly Geppi.