• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man 3 Villan Revealed

68 posts in this topic

I don't have a problem with them going with the story of extremis but some lame and unknow character. I hope this villain is just a pawn to the real villain

That has to be the answer. Would they really bet all their chips on the D-List bad guy? I don't think so. (tsk)

I am of the opinion it wont matter who the villain is if the movie is done well. Having a well known villain would be a plus, but it isn't a requirement.

I have never heard of that character before.

I am of the opinion it wont matter who the villain is if the movie is done well. Having a well known villain would be a plus, but it isn't a requirement.

+1

It's all about the story. :wishluck:

I'm not going to lie I bought two Marvel Comics Presents 26 as soon as I read this thread. lol

+1

:)

I took a quick look at eBay but didn't see anything promising. I'll be keeping an eye out for them.

:facepalm:

i think kingsley would be awesome. he is a brilliant actor.

when he was asked about the role he laughed and said he couldnt talk about it.

like i said earlier though if you look at imdb they have him listed as the mandarin. i cant remember the other sites i have seen it on. but i have seen it on a few sites.

+1

It's all about the story. :wishluck:

I agree. Look at 52. No BATMAN, SUPERMAN, or WONDER WOMAN, and it was a GREAT read!

The first iron man had loads of clues about the mandarin, the ten rings, and Faverau said something in the bluray extras about the mandarin being the next IM villian.

Who is to say there won't be ANOTHER villain in the movie?

.....second half of movie to be shot in China hm .....Mandarin is Oriental hm GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u