• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink Auction

83 posts in this topic

Let's discuss! starts ending tomorrow and some awesome books up as usual.

I was a little disappointed to see the top 8 books in bids are all not yet at their reserve (was disappointing to see so many reserve price auctions in the first place!)

Not much on my radar as my avengers want list gets smaller and smaller. Gonna be a real small auction for me. Ahhh, the good ole days when there would be like 25 Avengers books i was tracking in each auction :cloud9:

Now, it's more like 2.5 books :sorry:

Iv really got to avoid the clink auction this month as my credit card can't take it, somehow though I'm lead bidder in 4 auctions already! I only wanted to track a few books out of interest :cry:

I was a little disappointed to see the top 8 books in bids are all not yet at their reserve (was disappointing to see so many reserve price auctions in the first place!)

I've got a feeling this may be the new norm on very big ticket books. And it's understandable. Just too many books in too many auctions. If I were selling a big book, I wouldn't want to leave it to chance and let it ride with no reserve. I know dealers that run auctions discourage having reserves. But for books of a certain magnitude, why risk it?

I've got a feeling this may be the new norm on very big ticket books. And it's understandable. Just too many books in too many auctions. If I were selling a big book, I wouldn't want to leave it to chance and let it ride with no reserve. I know dealers that run auctions discourage having reserves. But for books of a certain magnitude, why risk it?

....yeah, a ten percent dip could be the equivalent of a new car. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

High bidder on the IMSM #1 9.8 ... we'll see how it plays out in the dying minutes.

Good luck with that Peter hope you get it

+1

I know you've wanted a 9.8 for as long as you've been here so I'll be rooting for ya!

Good luck!!! :wishluck:

High bidder on the IMSM #1 9.8 ... we'll see how it plays out in the dying minutes.

Good luck with that Peter hope you get it

Me too, peter, hope you get it!

(thumbs u

Did anyone (fellow boardie) win the ASM 31 9.0 White-pager? Just about perfect registration/perfect alignment. Put in a half-hearted bid as it looked identical to my OWW pager. Just curious...exceed GPA high by about $50 bucks at $816...

Also bid on the ASM 13 9.0 white-pager...went for a buyer-friendly $2405...about $100 bucks more than I paid for my OWW-pager last auction...not perturbed as this copy actually looked to exhibit a bit more spine color-loss around the mid-spine black region...

Oh yeah...and where are all the Spidey Winnahs??!! ^^