• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil # 1 CGC 9.2 OWW (1964) Tremont copy *CLOSED*

37 posts in this topic

Hey gang, got a book up for sale in case anyone is interested. Apparently a very popular book right now. Book comes from the Tremont collection which was a very nice collection of Silver and Bronze age books. Book was pressed. Exhibits nice cover whites and page quality. No markings on the book. Asking price is $8500 $7500. Drop me a PM with any questions or comments.

Daredevil1CGC9_2OWW1032338005.jpg

Roy...what's fueling the hotness right now? DD's been pretty dormant the last several years. Is it that it is one of the more affordable keys/#1s? relatively speaking...

While I don't know for sure, I'd assume that DD has just been a relatively affordable title the past few years compared to other keys that have been moving up in price. I've heard from a couple of people that it's been a popular book ("most asked about key" was what one dealer said) at the last couple of big shows like Seattle and C2E2.

I've probably sold 1/2 dozen copies in the past 6 months ranging from 6.5 to 9.4.

Def. is an affordable key (til you get 9.2s thrown at ya).

Maybe people are buying them speculating that DD will get a reboot and be A LOT better than the disaster they produced several years ago? :shrug:

It's always been a favourite title of mine and a very good modern read the last few years.

(thumbs u

Is this the RAW copy listed on Metro (as a VFNM 9.0 IIRC) a while back that subsequently got slabbed ?

I don't know, I didn't see the listing.

(shrug)

-SPEEDY, feeling a bit sheepish after last night :blush:

lol

It's a Jewish treasure made possible by Stanley Lieber and Jacob Kurtzberg.

:o